- Manager:Office of Internationalisation / International Faculty Support
- Irina Koroleva has been at HSE since 2014.
- administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- organasing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- support of faculty academic mobility (Visiting Scholar, Teaching Excellence Initiative, Erasmus+ Teaching & Training Staff Mobility);
- monitoring and organising of the difficulties in international faculty recruitment and hiring procedures, visiting scholars invitation and working out solutions;
- info space creation for internationally recruited faculty, visiting scholars and host departments.
Diploma in Translation studies
Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages, translation and interpreting
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2008: the Spanish language courses, Avanzado II level, Malaca Instituto, Malaga, Spain
- 2010 - 2014: Interstamp, LLC, 1 category specialist
- 2008: the Kremlin Cup, coordinator
- 2007: The Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation, translator