- Tatyana Shvareva has been at HSE since 2014.
- methodological support for research projects
- data analysis and writing reports on the results of current research
- Introduction to Urbanism (Bachelor’s programme; Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Introduction to Urban Planning Regulations (Bachelor’s programme; Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Spatial Planning, Analysis and Urban Design (Master’s programme; Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism; programme "Urban Development and Spatial Planning"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
The Moscow Department of Transport has launched a series of regular workshops aimed at discussing current and future projects of the Moscow transport network. The first meeting was dedicated to cycling navigation. Pavel Akimov, Ruslan Goncharov and Tatyana Shvareva, staff members of the Vysokovsky Graduate School of Urbanism, moderated the design sessions.