- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Antonina Milekhina has been at HSE University since 2014.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
- Article Oldring A., Milekhina A., Brand A. Tweeting Tsunami: Influence and Early Warning in British Columbia // Canadian Journal of Communication. 2020. Vol. 45. No. 3. P. 387-409. doi
- Chapter Milekhina A., Artyukhova E., Kuskova V. Organizational networks revisited: Predictors of headquarters-subsidiary relationship perception, in: Proceedings of Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts – 7th International Conference, AIST 2018, Moscow, Russia, July 5-7, 2018, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Ed. by W. M. van der Aalst, V. Batagelj, G. Glavaš,, D. I. Ignatov, M. Khachay, O. Koltsova, S. Kuznetsov, I. A. Lomazova, N. Loukachevitch,, A. Napoli,, A. Savchenko, A. Panchenko,, P. M. Pardalos, M. Pelillo,. Vol. 11179. Berlin : Springer, 2018. doi P. 39-50. doi
The conference 'Networks in the Global World' was held online on July 7-9, 2020. ANR-Lab members and MANSA graduates participated in the conferece sessions. ANR-Lab held its own session on scientific networks.
International laboratory for Applied Network Research took part in the AIST-2018 conference.
Members of the ANR-Lab have organized its own session “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at the XXXVII SUNBELT CONFERENCE of the INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS, which took place in Beijin, China from May 30 till Jine 4.
International Laboratory for Applied Network Research has held a section “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at SUNBELT-2016 Conference
The ANR-Lab staff attended the XXXV Sunbelt Conference of the International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA).