- Manager:International Admissions Office / International Student Recruitment Centre
- Ekaterina Sintsova has been at HSE since 2012.
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programmes to international applicants;
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes (olympiads, testings, etc.);
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo main office in Moscow and representative offices abroad;
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programmes on questions of promotion to international students, recruiting activities, and admissions requirements;
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities for international students at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities in Russia and abroad;
- Preparing information materials (memos, manuals) for international applicants, carried out jointly with other HSE departments;
- Writing press releases and news about recruiting activities abroad;
- Preparing analytical reports (both in Russian and English).
From April 8 to April 15, a delegation from HSE visited Malaysia and Indonesia, where it continued to expand cooperation and strengthen ties between HSE and the local universities, institutions, and schools there.
For Sebastian Billy Anggara, a 20-year-old student from Kediri, Indonesia, coming to HSE to study has been like a dream come true. After learning about HSE from his older brother, who is studying international relations in the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, he decided to apply to the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design to do a Bachelor’s in Advertising and Public Relations. Since the programme is taught in Russian, he will first study at HSE’s Preparatory Year to master the language.
On June 11, 2015, the graduation ceremony for students of the Public Policy Department took place in the presence of distinguished professors and senior university administrators, including Vice Rector for International Cooperation Sergei Erofeev, Ekaterina Sintsova of the International Admissions Department and Dmitry Balkunets, Director of the Centre for Alumni Affairs.