- Manager:International Admissions
- Ekaterina Sintsova has been at HSE since 2012.
- Work with international applicants and their parents, including consultations in-person, over the phone, and via email;
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programs to international applicants;
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programs on questions of promotion to international students, recruiting activities, and admissions requirements;
- Providing full support to international students on various issues and assisting departments in attracting international students;
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities for international students at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities;
- Preparing information materials (memos, manuals) for international applicants, carried out jointly with other HSE departments;
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes;
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo representative offices abroad;
- Writing news about recruiting activities;
- Preparing analytics reports.
For Sebastian Billy Anggara, a 20-year-old student from Kediri, Indonesia, coming to HSE to study has been like a dream come true. After learning about HSE from his older brother, who is studying international relations in the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, he decided to apply to the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design to do a Bachelor’s in Advertising and Public Relations. Since the programme is taught in Russian, he will first study at HSE’s Preparatory Year to master the language.
On June 11, 2015, the graduation ceremony for students of the Public Policy Department took place in the presence of distinguished professors and senior university administrators, including Vice Rector for International Cooperation Sergei Erofeev, Ekaterina Sintsova of the International Admissions Department and Dmitry Balkunets, Director of the Centre for Alumni Affairs.