- Manager:International Admissions Office / International Student Recruitment Centre
- Ekaterina Sintsova has been at HSE University since 2012.
Awards and Accomplishments
Certificate of Appreciation for the new concept and project implementation, which contributed to the growth HSE University international reputation. Signed by the Director of International Admissions in December 2018
- Promotion of Russian- and English-taught full-degree and short-term programmes to international market;
- Conducting country-based projects, organizing country visits for promotion purposes;
- Work with embassies and consulates based in Russia and with Rossotrudnichestvo main office in Moscow and representative offices abroad;
- Work with the foreign educational funds and ministries for establishing joint projects;
- Managing «Megacities of the Future» project;
- Managing «Doing business in Russia» programme;
- Advising faculties, managers, and leadership of educational programmes on questions of promotion to international market and recruiting activities;
- Preparing presentations about education opportunities at HSE to be delivered at conferences, schools, and universities in Russia and abroad;
- Preparing analytical reports (both in Russian and English).
From April 8 to April 15, a delegation from HSE visited Malaysia and Indonesia, where it continued to expand cooperation and strengthen ties between HSE and the local universities, institutions, and schools there.
For Sebastian Billy Anggara, a 20-year-old student from Kediri, Indonesia, coming to HSE to study has been like a dream come true. After learning about HSE from his older brother, who is studying international relations in the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, he decided to apply to the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design to do a Bachelor’s in Advertising and Public Relations. Since the programme is taught in Russian, he will first study at HSE’s Preparatory Year to master the language.
On June 11, 2015, the graduation ceremony for students of the Public Policy Department took place in the presence of distinguished professors and senior university administrators, including Vice Rector for International Cooperation Sergei Erofeev, Ekaterina Sintsova of the International Admissions Department and Dmitry Balkunets, Director of the Centre for Alumni Affairs.