- Visiting Lecturer:Faculty of Economic Sciences / HSE/NES Undergraduate Programmes Curriculum Support
- Research Assistant:Laboratory of Stochastic Analysis and its Applications
- Visiting Lecturer:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Anastasia Trofimova has been at HSE University since 2011.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Discrete Mathematics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Mathematical Basics for Data Analysis (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 1 year, 2-4 module)Rus
- Mathematical Foundations of Computational Linguistics (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Mathematics (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 1 year, 1 module)Rus
- Article Trofimova A., Povolotsky A. M. Current statistics in the q-boson zero range process // Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2020. Vol. 53. No. 36. P. 365203. doi
- Preprint Pavel Pyatov, Anastasia Trofimova. Representations of finite-dimensional quotient algebras of the 3-string braid group / Cornell University Library. Series math.RT "arXiv:1808.06395 [math.RT]". 2018.
- Article Yurii Burman, Ploskonosov A., Trofimova A. Matrix-tree theorems and discrete path integration // Linear Algebra and its Applications. 2015. No. 466C. P. 64-82. doi
- Teaching assistant in the courses "Algebra" and "Complex Analysis" at the Faculty of Mathematics (2013-2015)
- Research assistant at the Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics from 2014 - 2019
- Research Assistant at the International Laboratory for Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications since 2019