- Manager:International Cooperation Office
- Bogdan Chuprikov has been at HSE University since 2015.
- communicating with partner organizations and universities;
- administrating cooperation processes for HSE University (both faculty-level and university-level);
- collecting analytics for potential and active partnerships;
- preparing and approving the agreements;
- providing support to HSE University units in the field of international cooperation;
- receiving international delegations;
- organizing events.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
"Flexibility in project work: Agile and SCRUM as key technologies for project teams" - 2-day seminar of HSE staff reserve, October 19-20th, 2018
EU COFUND BIGSSS-departs Partner Days - Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, February 1-2nd, 2018
IV International Staff Training Week - Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, May 29th - June 2nd, 2017
VI Summer School "Designing Feasible Cross-Cultural Research: Sampling and Procedure", June 9-12th, 2016
Awards and Accomplishments
Student Term / Thesis Papers
C. Zacipa sanabria «Perceived Team Conflict and Trust in Adversarial Collaboration». Faculty of Social Sciences, 2018
On November 28th - December 2nd the delegation of MSc Applied Social Psychology visited Tilburg University (the Netherlands). The purpose of the trip was to extend the Double Degree agreement and to promote the program in the Netherlands.
November 29th the Winter School of the HSE Faculty of Social Studies was held outside Moscow city. It was a chance for prospective master’s students to learn about the opportunities of HSE master’s programs and their study process, to meet the teachers and ask relevant questions.
May 30th - June 1st the III International Research Conference "Culture in society, between groups and across generations”, organized by the International Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research at the Expert Institute of the Higher School of Economics took place in Moscow.
On March 15 Alena A. Khaptsova (Junior Research Fellow of International laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research, lecturer of School of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, HSE) took part in the «Culture matters» research seminar with the report on "Russian multiculturalism in the media: the technique of content analysis of the news".