- Michael Ugrumov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences*
Doctor of Sciences*
Pirogov Second Moscow State Medical Institute
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
Sechenov Institute of Evolutionary Physiology and Biochemistry
of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Leningrad - 1970-1973
Student Term / Thesis Papers
Y. Aksenova, А Provocation Test Reveals Behavioral and Cognitive Dysfunctions in Parkinson’s Disease Model in Mice. Faculty of Social Sciences, 2018
- Article Ugrumov M. Characteristic of Dopamine-Producing System and Dopamine Receptors in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus in Rats in Ontogenesis. // Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2020. Vol. 490. P. 34-37. doi
- Article Ugrumov M. VCP expression decrease as a biomarker of preclinical and early clinical stages of Parkinson’s disease // Scientific Reports. 2020. Vol. 10. P. 827. doi
- Article Ugrumov M. Tear Fluid Catecholamines As Biomarkers of the Parkinson’s Disease: A Clinical and Experimental Study // Acta Naturae. 2019. Vol. 11. No. 4. P. 99-103. doi
- Article Ugrumov M. MPTP Mouse Model of Preclinical and Clinical Parkinson's Disease as an Instrument for Translational Medicine // Molecular Neurobiology. 2018. P. 1-16. doi
- Article Kozina E., Kim A., Kurina A., Ugrumov M. Cooperative synthesis of dopamine by non-dopaminergic neurons as a compensatory mechanism in the striatum of mice with MPTP-induced Parkinsonism // Neurobiology of Disease. 2017. Vol. 98. No. Issue null. P. 108-121. doi
- Article Mingazov E. R., Khakimova G. R., Kozina E. A., Medvedev A. E., Buneeva O. A., Bazyan A. S., Ugrumov M. MPTP Mouse Model of Preclinical and Clinical Parkinson’s Disease as an Instrument for Translational Medicine // Molecular Neurobiology. 2017. P. 1-16. (in press)
- Article Bondarenko N. S., Murtazina A. R., Nikishina Y. O., Sapronova A. Y., Ugrumov M. Molecular mechanisms of synthesis of noradrenaline as an inducer of development in the adrenal glands of rats in ontogenesis // Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2017. Vol. 472. No. 1. P. 23-26. doi
- Article Bondarenko N., Dilmukhametova L., Kurina A., Murtazina A., Sapronova A., Sysoeva A., Ugrumov M. Plasticity of central and peripheral sources of noradrenaline in rats during ontogenesis // Biochemistry. Biokhimiia. 2017. Vol. 82. No. 3. P. 373-379. doi
- Article Nikishina Y., Murtazina A., Sapronova A., Melnikova V., Bondarenko N., Ugrumov M. Reciprocal humoral regulation of endocrine noradrenaline sources in perinatal development of rats // Russian Journal of Developmental Biology. 2016. Vol. 47. No. 5. P. 260-268. doi
- Article Khakimova G. R., Kozina E. A., Kucheryanu V. G., Ugrumov M. Reversible Pharmacological Induction of Motor Symptoms in MPTP-Treated Mice at the Presymptomatic Stage of Parkinsonism: Potential Use for Early Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Disease // Molecular Neurobiology. 2016. Vol. 54. No. 5. P. 3618-3632. doi
- Article Bondarenko N., Murtazina A., Dil’mukhametova L., Ikonopistseva M., Volina E., Ugrumov M. Secretory activity of the brain and peripheral organs: Spontaneous and stimulated release of noradrenaline in the ontogenesis of rats // Doklady Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2016. Vol. 467. No. 1. P. 153-156. doi
- Article Nikishina Y., Sapronova A., Ugrumov M. The effect of dopamine secreted by the brain into the systemic circulation on prolactin synthesis by the pituitary gland in ontogenesis // Acta Naturae. 2016. Vol. 8. No. 3(30). P. 111-117.
Editorial board membership
2009: Member of the Editorial Board, Acta Naturae (англоязычная версия) (Acta Naturae).