Boris Rodin (Maslov)
- Boris Rodin (Maslov) has been at HSE University since 2015.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Article Rodin (Maslov) B., Nikitina N. Rhyme in European Verse: A Case for Quantitative Historical Poetics. // Comparative Literature. 2018 (in press)
- Article Rodin (Maslov) B. How to Murder a Work of Art: Philology, Historical Poetics, and the Morphological Method. // Poetics Today. 2017. Vol. 38. No. 3. P. 485-518. doi
- Article Rodin (Maslov) B. The Children of Mnemosyne: a contrastive metapoetics of Pindar and Bacchylides // Philologia Classica. 2016. Vol. 11. No. 2. P. 223-243.
- Article Rodin (Maslov) B. The Genealogy of the Muses: an internal reconstruction of Archaic Greek metapoetics // American Journal of Philology. 2016. Vol. 137. No. 3. P. 411-447.