- Chief Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Anna Bogomolnaia has been at HSE since 2015.
- Article Bogomolnaia A. The most ordinally-egalitarian of random voting rules // Journal of Public Economic Theory. 2018. Vol. 20. No. 2. P. 271-276. doi
- Article Bogomolnaia A. Random assignment: redefining the Serial rule // Journal of Economic Theory . 2015. No. 158. P. 308-318.
- Article Bogomolnaia A. Size versus fairness in the assignment problem // Games and Economic Behavior. 2015. P. 119-127.
- Preprint Bogomolnaia A. The Most Ordinally-Efficient of Random Voting Rules / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Economics/EC". 2015.
Memberships in program and organizational committees of international conferences
- 6-th, 7-th, 8-th, 10-th, 12-th, and 13-th International Meetings of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare (Caltech 2002, Osaka 2004; Istanbul 2006, Moscow 2010, Boston 2014, Lund to be held in 2016)
- Glasgow SIRE Workshop on Recent Developments in Robust Mechanism Design, 2014
- Conference “On Robust Mechanism Design”, Guanajuato, Mexico, 2010
- Conference “New Trends in Cooperative Game Theory”, Guanajuato, Mexico, 2005
Editorial board membership
2015: Member of the Editorial Board, Economic Theory.
2015: Member of the Editorial Board, Economic Theory Bulletin.
2005: Member of the Editorial Board, Mathematical Social Sciences.
- Adam Smith Business School, Unisersity of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Rice University, Houston, TX, USA
- Southern Methodist University, TX, USA
- University of Nottingham, UK
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
Call for participation SCHOOL “COMPUTATIONAL SOCIAL CHOICE AND FAIR DIVISION” (20-22 of October 2016, St.Petersburg)
The aim of the school is to show the interplay of ideas from the classical Fair Division and from the fast developing branch of Social choice investigating its computational aspects.
The school is oriented toward graduate students and PhD students.
Participation is free but the number of participants is limited and the registration is obligatory. Please, follow the school website link to register.
On the 5th and 6th of April, the heads of the international laboratory of game theory and decision making will read the mini-course "Topics in Game Thory: Cooperative Games". The course is mandatory for 3rd year bachelor students (program "Economics"), but the lectures are open for the attendance. You can find the schedule in the extended version of this post.
At the beginning of the current academic year, the International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making opened at HSE St. Petersburg. Its launch marked a significant milestone in the university’s development, as the lab gathered internationally recognized scholars and representatives of the Russian Academy of Science.