- Research Fellow:Faculty of Humanities / Laboratory of Formal Models in Linguistics
- Assistant Professor:Faculty of Humanities / School of Philology
- Natalia Ivlieva has been at HSE since 2015.
Education and Degrees
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Degree in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Formal approaches to natural language (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; programme "Linguistic Theory and Language Description"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Formal Semantics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 1 year, 1 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Optimality Theory" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; programme "Fundamental and Computational Linguistics"; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Theoretical Models and Methods in Language Description (Master’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; programme "Linguistic Theory and Language Description"; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Eng
- Chapter Ivlieva N., Alxatib S. Van Benthem's problem, exhaustivity, and distributivity, in: Proceedings of Sinn und Bedeutung 21. , 2018. P. 1-17.
- Article Ivlieva N., Sudo Y. Another problem for alternative-based theories of plurality inferences: the case of mass plurals // Snippets. 2015. No. 29. P. 7-8. doi
- Chapter Ivlieva Natalia, Podobryaev Alexander. Pronouns with multiple indices as conjunctions and disjunctions, in: Donum semanticum: Opera linguistica et logica in honorem Barbarae Partee a discipulis amicisque Rossicis oblata / Ed. by P. Arkadiev, I. Kapitonov, Yu. Lander, E. V. Rakhilina, S. Tatevosov. M. : Languages of Slavic culture, 2015.
- Chapter Ivlieva N. Multiplicity and non-monotonic environments, in: The Art and Craft of Semantics. A Festschrift for Irene Heim. Cambridge : MITWPL, 2014. P. 245-251.
- Chapter Ivlieva N. Obligatory Implicatures and Grammaticality, in: Logic, Language and Meaning. 18th Amsterdam Colloquium, Amsterdam , The Netherlands, December 19-21, 2011, Revised Selected Papers. Springer, 2012. P. 381-390.
- Chapter Ivlieva N. Universal laziness of pronouns, in: Proceedings of SALT 20. Ithaca, NY : CLC Publications, 2011. P. 720-734.
- Book Структуры и интерпретации: Работы молодых исследователей по теоретической и прикладной лингвистике / Под общ. ред.: Ф. Дудчук, Н. В. Ивлиева, А. Подобряева. М. : Издательство МГУ, 2007.
- 201548th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (Лейден). Presentation: A non-superlative semantics for ordinals
- 2014NELS 45 (Кембридж). Presentation: A non-superlative semantics for ordinals and the syntax of comparison classes
- NELS 45 (Кембридж). Presentation: Deriving multiplicity
- Co-Distributivity Workshop (Париж). Presentation: (Dependent) Plural Disjunction
- 2012IATL 28 (Тель-Авив). Presentation: Obligatory Scalar Implicatures?
- The 9th Workshop on Formal Linguistics (Рио-де-Жанейро). Presentation: Superlatives, ordinals, contextual restrictions, and times
- 2011WCCFL 29 (Tucson, AZ). Presentation: Agreement with disjunction
- The 18th Amsterdam Colloquium. Presentation: Obligatory implicatures and grammaticality
- 2010SALT 20 (Ванкувер). Presentation: Universal laziness of pronouns
2013 - 2015: post-doctoral research fellow at Institut Jean Nicod (CNRS-ENS-PSL) in Paris
The First HSE Workshop on Semantics and Pragmatics took place on September 30 and October 1 in Moscow. The first HSE Semantics and Pragmatics workshop was held on September 30 and October 1 in Moscow. The workshop was organized by a Research group “Formal Philosophy”, School of Philosophy and School of Linguistics.