Martin F. Lynch
- Leading Research Fellow:International Laboratory of Positive Psychology of Personality and Motivation
- Martin F. Lynch has been at HSE University since 2015.
- Article Leow K., Lynch M. F., Lee J. Social Support, Basic Psychological Needs, and Social Well-Being Among Older Cancer Survivors // International Journal of Aging and Human Development. 2021. Vol. 92. No. 1. P. 100-114. doi
- Article Lynch M. F., Салихова Н., Еремеева А. Basic needs in other cultures: Using qualitative methods to study key issues in self-determination theory research // Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2020. Vol. 17. No. 1. P. 134-144. doi
- Article Lynch M. F., Sheldon K. M. Conditional Regard, Self-concept, and Relational Authenticity: Revisiting some key Rogerian Concepts Crossculturally, through Multilevel Modeling // Journal of Humanistic Psychology. 2020. Vol. 60. No. 2. P. 168-186. doi
- Article Gordeeva T. O., Sychev O., Lynch M. F. The Construct Validity of the Russian Version of the Modified Academic Self-Regulation Questionnaire (SRQ-A) among Elementary and Middle School Children // Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 2020. Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 16-34.
- Article Lynch M. F. The Cultural Internalization Scale: Assessing internal and external reasons for endorsing one’s cultural identity // Education and Self Development. 2020. Vol. 15. No. 1. P. 38-55. doi
- Article Halligan Avery E. M., Guiffrida D. A., Lynch M. F. Development and Validation of the Constructivist Supervisor Scale // Journal of Constructivist Psychology. 2017. Vol. 30. No. 4. P. 439-455. doi