- Postgraduate Student:Institute of Education
- Analyst:Institute of Education / Center of Education Quality Monitoring
- Evgenia Alexandrova has been at HSE since 2015.
Manager of the Master's Program "Measurement in Psychology and Education" on the World Bank's projects for the Master's program support and for the PhD program “Measurement and Evaluation in Education” development:
- maintenance of all projects’ documentation, business correspondence with partners, preparation of contracts with foreign and Russian partners,
- organization of all projects’ activities (including visits of foreign partners and project managers, seminars and Skype conferences),
- translation of projects’ materials from English into Russian vice versa,
- preparation of projects’ reports for the World Bank,
- participation in the PhD program concept development,
- participation in all projects’ activities (including discussions),
- preparation of projects’ materials for the website of the Institute of Education and Master's Program,
- preparation of materials (analytical notes, presentations) for projects’ activities,
- execution of one-time assignments of directors of Master's Program and the World Bank projects regarding the Master's program support and a PhD program development;
Analytical work on the project "Analysis of factors of educational achievements of engineering students in Russia and China" (ISHEL project):
- study of literature and preparation of literary review on the measurement of relational thinking among students,
- work with the critical thinking test data and the TORR test to identify patterns and search for links (included in the test battery of the ISHEL project), including justifying the psychometric quality of the TORR test, validating it, and working with its results (primary and secondary data analysis);
- participation in preparation of project reports, assistance in conducting the research, participation in writing articles on the project, participation in the discussions of the project
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Factors Affecting Teachers’ Use of Electronic Educational Environments
Academic Supervisor: Tyumeneva, Yulia A.
Preprint Federiakin D., Alexandrova E. INVESTIGATING THE DIMENSIONALITY OF TORR: A REPLICATION STUDY / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PSY "Psychology". 2017. No. 87.