- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Doctoral Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Politics and Governance
- Ekaterina Kruchinskaia has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
- Preprint Kruchinskaia E. Factors of Mobilization to Protest, Their Impact and Variability: Hierarchical Bayesian Approach / National Research University Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Basic research program". 2021. No. BRP 79. doi
- Article Kruchinskaia E., Akhremenko A. S., Жеглов С. А., Петров А. Modeling Street Protests: Turnout Dynamics and Government Response // Proceedings of the IEEE. 2021 doi
teaching assistant, HSE, 2017 - present
trainee researcher, laboratory of transcendental philosophy, HSE, 2018 - present
analyst in the Social Media department, LLC "Medialogia", 2019 - present
trainee researcher, ANR-lab, HSE, 2021 - present