- Research Assistant:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / Centre for S&T, Innovation and Information Policy
- Dmitry Plekhanov has been at HSE since 2016.
Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
June-August 2016: Internship at the OECD, the Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation, Paris.
- participation in the project "Bringing STI policy and governance into the digital era"
September 2014 - June 2015 - a visiting student at the School of Economics at Peking University (PKU), Beijing
September 2011 - August 2012 - a visiting student at National Chengchi University (Chinese language courses), Taipei
- Preprint Meissner D., Narkhova A., Plekhanov D. The Meaning of Digitalization for Research Skills: Challenges for STI Policy / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Science, Technology and Innovation". 2016. No. 69.
- Preprint Meissner D., Narkhova A., Plekhanov D. The meaning of digitalization for research skills: challenges for STI policy / NRU HSE. Series SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION "SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION". 2016. (in press)
The ability to analyse trends is one of the key skills for those who are going to make management decisions in the field of science, technology and innovation. The students of HSE perfect it, studying theory, examining tools and cases. But it is known that knowledge and skills are much better learnt when resonating with the realities of life or with a relevant information agenda. Educational experience is shared by Dmitry Baryakin, a graduate of the master's programme of the ISSEK (HSE).