- Research Assistant:Institute of Education / Centre for Psychometrics and Measurement in Education
- Postgraduate Student:Institute of Education
- Denis Federiakin has been at HSE since 2015.
Participation in research projects; Collecting and processing quantitative data; Participating in scientific seminars.
MSc in Psychology
Higher School of Economics, Institute of Education
Degree in Educational Psychology
Smolensk State University, Psychology and Pedagogy
Государственное образовательное учреждение высшего профессионального образования Смоленский государственный университет
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
III International Summer School 'Test Development in Education and Psychology: Theory and Practice' - 2016.
IV International Summer School 'Test Development in Education and Psychology: Theory and Practice' - 2017.
Item Response Theory and Computerized Adaptive Testing using Concerto Platform - Cambridge University, Cambridge Judge Business School, The Psychometrics Centre - 2017.
Special Practical and Theoretical Issues in Educational and Psychological Testing - CITO, Arnhem, Netherlands - 2018.
Vth International Summer School ‘Applied Psychometrics in Psychology and Education’ - 2018.
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Providing cross-national comparability for results of assessment in higher education
Academic Supervisor: Kardanova, Elena
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Kharlamova «Application of Explanatory Item Response Theory Models in Psychometric Analysis of Items on E-learning Platforms». Institute of Education, 2019
- Practical Training in Psychology: Psychodiagnostics and the Basics of Psychometrics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Practical Training in Psychology: Psychodiagnostics and the Basics of Psychometrics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Theory and Practice of Computerized Testing (Master’s programme; Institute of Education; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Канонир Т. Н., Угланова И. Л., Федерякин Д. А. Адаптация и валидизация шкал удовлетворенности школой и друзьями Многокомпонентного опросника удовлетворенности жизнью для школьников // Современная зарубежная психология. 2018 (in press)
- Preprint Federiakin D., Alexandrova E. INVESTIGATING THE DIMENSIONALITY OF TORR: A REPLICATION STUDY / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PSY "Psychology". 2017. No. 87.
- 2018Seventh International Conference on Probabilistic Models for Measurement (Perth). Presentation: Systematically Providing Cross-National Comparability for International Assessment
- 19th Annual Conference of the Association for Educational Assessment - Europe (Неймеген). Presentation: Investigation of Composite Constructs Structure: Opportunities from Bi-Factor IRT Models
- International Junior Faculty Reserach Conference of the KoKoHs Program (Берлин). Presentation: Configural Comparability of Composite Constructs: a Case of Relational Reasoning
18th Annual Conference of the Association for Educational Assessment - Europe (Прага). Presentation: Providing Validity Evidence for the Engineering Students Professional Competences Test (evidence from Russia and China)
Membership of scientific associations
Member of the 'Association for Educational Assessment - Europe' since 2016.
Member of the 'Psychometric Society' since 2017.
A team of test design experts who teach in IOE’s Measurements in Psychology and Education MA have recently traveled to the Netherlands to take up a professional development program with CITO, Europe’s largest center for frontline R&D in educational testing and monitoring.