- Research Assistant:Institute of Education / Centre for Psychometrics and Measurement in Education
- Doctoral Student:Institute of Education
- Denis Federiakin has been at HSE University since 2015.
Participation in research projects; Collecting and processing quantitative data; Participating in scientific seminars.
MSc in Psychology
HSE University, Institute of Education
Degree in Educational Psychology
Smolensk State University, Psychology and Pedagogy
Smolensk State University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
III International Summer School 'Test Development in Education and Psychology: Theory and Practice' - 2016.
IV International Summer School 'Test Development in Education and Psychology: Theory and Practice' - 2017.
Item Response Theory and Computerized Adaptive Testing using Concerto Platform - Cambridge University, Cambridge Judge Business School, The Psychometrics Centre - 2017.
Special Practical and Theoretical Issues in Educational and Psychological Testing - CITO, Arnhem, Netherlands - 2018.
Vth International Summer School ‘Applied Psychometrics in Psychology and Education’ - 2018.
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Providing cross-national comparability for results of assessment in higher education
Academic Supervisor: Kardanova, Elena
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Kharlamova «Application of Explanatory Item Response Theory Models in Psychometric Analysis of Items on E-learning Platforms». Institute of Education, 2019
- Practical Training in Psychology: Psychodiagnostics and the Basics of Psychometrics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Practical Training in Psychology: Psychodiagnostics and the Basics of Psychometrics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Theory and Practice of Computerized Testing (Master’s programme; Institute of Education; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Канонир Т. Н., Угланова И. Л., Федерякин Д. А. Адаптация и валидизация шкал удовлетворенности школой и друзьями Многокомпонентного опросника удовлетворенности жизнью для школьников // Современная зарубежная психология. 2018. Т. 7. № 3. С. 64-74. doi
- Preprint Federiakin D., Alexandrova E. INVESTIGATING THE DIMENSIONALITY OF TORR: A REPLICATION STUDY / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PSY "Psychology". 2017. No. 87.
- 2018Seventh International Conference on Probabilistic Models for Measurement (Perth). Presentation: Systematically Providing Cross-National Comparability for International Assessment
- 19th Annual Conference of the Association for Educational Assessment - Europe (Неймеген). Presentation: Investigation of Composite Constructs Structure: Opportunities from Bi-Factor IRT Models
- International Junior Faculty Reserach Conference of the KoKoHs Program (Берлин). Presentation: Configural Comparability of Composite Constructs: a Case of Relational Reasoning
18th Annual Conference of the Association for Educational Assessment - Europe (Прага). Presentation: Providing Validity Evidence for the Engineering Students Professional Competences Test (evidence from Russia and China)
Membership of scientific associations
Member of the 'Association for Educational Assessment - Europe' since 2016.
Member of the 'Psychometric Society' since 2017.
A team of test design experts who teach in IOE’s Measurements in Psychology and Education MA have recently traveled to the Netherlands to take up a professional development program with CITO, Europe’s largest center for frontline R&D in educational testing and monitoring.