- Junior Research Fellow:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications
- Konstantin Loginov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Conducting research in Automorphisms of algebraic varieties under the supervision of Yu. Prokhorov
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
K. Loginov Del Pezzo fibbrations
- Preprint Loginov K. A note on 3-subgroups in the space Cremona group / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2021.
- Article Birkar C., Loginov K. Bounding non-rationality of divisors on 3-fold Fano fibrations // Journal fuer die reine und angewandte Mathematik. 2021. Vol. 2021. No. 779. P. 167-188. doi
- Preprint Loginov K., Birkar C. Bounding non-rationality of divisors on 3-fold Fano fibrations / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2020.
- Preprint Loginov K., Moraga J. Maximal log Fano manifolds are generalized Bott towers / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2020.
- Preprint Loginov K. On semistable degenerations of Fano varieties / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2019.
- Article Логинов К. В. О нерациональных слоях в расслоениях на поверхности дель Пеццо над кривой // Математические заметки. 2019. Т. 106. № 6. С. 881-893. doi
- Preprint Loginov K. On non-rational fibers of del Pezzo fibrations over curves / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2018.
- Article Loginov K. Hilbert-Samuel sequences of homogeneous finite type // Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. 2017. Vol. 221. No. 4. P. 821-831. doi
- Preprint Логинов К. В. Standard models of degree 1 del Pezzo fibrations / Cornell University. Серия arXiv "math". 2017.
- 2022Workshop on birational geometry 2022 (Москва). Presentation: K-stability of log Fano threefolds of Maeda type
In celebration of Russia’s Year of Science and Technology, we continue our series about HSE University’s international laboratories, which are headed by world-class scientists and scholars. The first of these, the Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications, was established in October 2010. Below, Laboratory Head Dmitry Kaledin discusses the Lab’s history, research, achievements, and current activities.
For the past month, all dissertation defenses at HSE have been conducted online. However, this format is far from new: over the past two years, more than 80% of defenses at HSE University were conducted with at least one committee member attending remotely.
On April 7th 2020 graduate student of mathematical faculty and research-intern of the Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry Konstantin Loginov successfully defended his Thesis for a degree of Candidate of Science (Ph.D.)