- Junior Research Fellow:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications
- Konstantin Loginov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Conducting research in Automorphisms of algebraic varieties under the supervision of Yu. Prokhorov
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Algebra (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Mathematics; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Algebra (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Mathematics; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
K. Loginov Del Pezzo fibbrations
- Preprint Loginov K. Jordan property for groups of bimeromorphic self-maps of complex manifolds with large Kodaira dimension / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2022.
- Article Loginov K., Moraga J. Maximal log Fano manifolds are generalized Bott towers // Journal of Algebra. 2022. Vol. 612. P. 110-146. doi
- Preprint Loginov K. A note on 3-subgroups in the space Cremona group / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2021.
- Article Birkar C., Loginov K. Bounding non-rationality of divisors on 3-fold Fano fibrations // Journal fuer die reine und angewandte Mathematik. 2021. Vol. 2021. No. 779. P. 167-188. doi
- Article Loginov K. On semistable degenerations of Fano varieties // European Journal of Mathematics. 2021. Vol. 8. No. 3. P. 991-1005. doi
- Preprint Loginov K., Birkar C. Bounding non-rationality of divisors on 3-fold Fano fibrations / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2020.
- Preprint Loginov K., Moraga J. Maximal log Fano manifolds are generalized Bott towers / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2020.
- Preprint Loginov K. On semistable degenerations of Fano varieties / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2019.
- Article Логинов К. В. О нерациональных слоях в расслоениях на поверхности дель Пеццо над кривой // Математические заметки. 2019. Т. 106. № 6. С. 881-893. doi
- Preprint Loginov K. On non-rational fibers of del Pezzo fibrations over curves / Cornell University. Series arXiv "math". 2018.
- Article Loginov K. Standard Models of Degree 1 del Pezzo Fibrations // Moscow Mathematical Journal. 2018. Vol. 18. No. 4. P. 721-737. doi
- Article Loginov K. Hilbert-Samuel sequences of homogeneous finite type // Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. 2017. Vol. 221. No. 4. P. 821-831. doi
- Preprint Логинов К. В. Standard models of degree 1 del Pezzo fibrations / Cornell University. Серия arXiv "math". 2017.
- 2022Workshop on birational geometry 2022 (Москва). Presentation: K-stability of log Fano threefolds of Maeda type
Multidimensional Residues and Tropical Geometry (Сочи). Presentation: Boundedness of divisors on Fano fibrations
SIMC Welcomes Postdocs-2020 (Moscow). Presentation: Log Fano varieties and their applications
Primorie Mathematical Fair (Владивосток). Presentation: Boundnedness of divisors on Calabi-Yau fibrations
Международный семинар по бирациональной геометрии и семинар Гиперкэлерова суббоота (Москва). Presentation: Standard models of degree 1 del Pezzo fibrations
‘We Managed to Create Another Centre of Mathematical Life in Moscow’
In celebration of Russia’s Year of Science and Technology, we continue our series about HSE University’s international laboratories, which are headed by world-class scientists and scholars. The first of these, the Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications, was established in October 2010. Below, Laboratory Head Dmitry Kaledin discusses the Lab’s history, research, achievements, and current activities.
Dissertation Defenses at HSE University Move Online
For the past month, all dissertation defenses at HSE have been conducted online. However, this format is far from new: over the past two years, more than 80% of defenses at HSE University were conducted with at least one committee member attending remotely.
Kostantin Loginov defended his thesis
On April 7th 2020 graduate student of mathematical faculty and research-intern of the Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry Konstantin Loginov successfully defended his Thesis for a degree of Candidate of Science (Ph.D.)