- Editor:Expert Translation Centre
- Anna Brandukova has been at HSE since 2015.
- translation of documents that facilitate integration of HSE into the global academic community (EN <=>RU),
- editing and QA of translation made by other parties,
- maintenance of HSE bilingual glossary,
- monitoring and processing translation requests,
- liaising with freelancers and HSE subdivisions on matters relating to translation and interpreting projects.
Diploma in Foreign Languages
Maurice Thorez Moscow State Linguistic University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
1988 - 1993. Moscow State Linguistic University. Foreign Languages.
International Student Exchange program
September 1991 - May 1992. International Student Exchange program at California State University of Sacramento (CSUS), USA
Studied English (Advanced level) and Economic Science for beginners.
Professional development courses (from 2003):
Attended seminars and regular master-classes for translators and interpreters to upgrade professional skills.
R. Valent Publishers, Advanced interpretation and translation classes.
2002 - 2015: Commercial bank - Probusinessbank, Moscow
- Full-time translator and assistant to the project team; senior specialist of the Investment Projects unit of the VIP Customer Service Department
- Full-time translator and interpreter assigned to business development projects of the bank
- Senior translator and interpreter of the Secretariat Office and Protocol Service
2000 - 2002: Freelance translator of financial reports, press-releases, research materials in banking and investments.
1993 - 2000: Commercial Bank - Citibank, Moscow
- Account manager, senior specialist and unit-head of International Funds Transfers Department
- Translator and personal assistant to Vice-president of Citibank