- Editor:Expert Translation Centre
- Anna Brandukova has been at HSE University since 2015.
- translation of documents that facilitate integration of HSE into the global academic community (EN <=>RU),
- editing and QA of translation made by other parties,
- maintenance of HSE bilingual glossary,
- monitoring and processing translation requests,
- liaising with freelancers and HSE subdivisions on matters relating to translation and interpreting projects.
Moscow Academy of Entrepreneurship under the Moscow City Government
Degree in Foreign Languages
Moscow State Linguistic University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
1988 - 1993. Moscow State Linguistic University. Foreign Languages.
International Student Exchange program
September 1991 - May 1992. International Student Exchange program at California State University of Sacramento (CSUS), USA
Studied English (Advanced level) and Economic Science for beginners.
Professional development courses (from 2003):
Attended seminars and regular master-classes for translators and interpreters to upgrade professional skills.
R. Valent Publishers, Advanced interpretation and translation classes.
2002 - 2015: Commercial bank - Probusinessbank, Moscow
- Full-time translator and assistant to the project team; senior specialist of the Investment Projects unit of the VIP Customer Service Department
- Full-time translator and interpreter assigned to business development projects of the bank
- Senior translator and interpreter of the Secretariat Office and Protocol Service
2000 - 2002: Freelance translator of financial reports, press-releases, research materials in banking and investments.
1993 - 2000: Commercial Bank - Citibank, Moscow
- Account manager, senior specialist and unit-head of International Funds Transfers Department
- Translator and personal assistant to Vice-president of Citibank