Ian G. Henderson
- Editor:Expert Translation Centre
- Ian G. Henderson has been at HSE since 2016.
- editing, translation (russian to english), correcting and proofing documentation and materials necessary for HSE's full-scale integration through the global academic sphere;
- expert review and checking of translation work;
- development, correction and thinking of new areas for HSE's terminology thesaurus;
- execution of documentations upon the request of various HSE departments and faculties.
University of Toronto
2004 - Master’s with distinction from the Center for Russian and East European Studies at Munk School, University of Toronto
2000 - Bachelor’s in history with distinction from University of Victoria
PwC Russia – Editor/Translator/Language Advice Specialist – early 2013 to mid-2016
Interfax News – Wire Translator/Business Editor – mid 2007 to late 2012
Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association – Regional Liaison -2005 to 2006