- Senior Research Fellow:Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Associate Professor:Joint Department of Low Temperature Physics with the Kapitza Institute for Physical Problems (RAS)
- Sergey Sosin has been at HSE University since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- - (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 4 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Modern Physics: Introduction to Solid State Physics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 3 year, 4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Physics of Two-Dimensional Systems" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Physics; 3 year, 4 module)Eng
- Article Sergeicheva E., S.S.Sosin, Gosbunov D., Zherlitsyn S., Gu G., Zaliznyak I. Unexpected magnetic phase in the weakly ordered spin-12 chain cuprate Sr2CuO3 // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2020. Vol. 101. P. 201107(R)-1-201107(R)-5. doi
- Article Sergeicheva E., Sosin S., Prozorova L., Gu G., Zaliznyak I. Unusual magnetic excitations in the weakly ordered spin- 12 chain antiferromagnet Sr2CuO3: Possible evidence for Goldstone magnon coupled with the amplitude mode // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2017. Vol. 95. No. 2. P. 020411-1-020411-5. doi
- Article Sosin S., Svistov L., Prozorova L., Buettgen N., Kemper J., Reyes A., Riggs S., Prokofiev A., Petrenko O. Magnetic field driven 2D-3D crossover in the S=1/2 frustrated chain magnet LiCuVO4 // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2015. Vol. 91. No. 17. P. 174410-1-174410-5. doi