- Senior Research Fellow:Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Konstantin Tikhonov has been at HSE University since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics and Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Tikhonov K., Mirlin A. Statistics of eigenstates near the localization transition on random regular graphs // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2019. Vol. 99. No. 2. P. 024202-1-024202-25. doi
- Article Rodionov Yaroslav I, Tikhonov K. Landau levels with magnetic tunneling in a Weyl semimetal and magnetoconductance of a ballistic p-n junction // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2018. Vol. 97. No. 4. P. 1-5. doi
- Article Lunkin A., Tikhonov K., Feigelman M. Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev model with quadratic perturbations: the route to a non-Fermi-liquid // Physical Review Letters. 2018. Vol. 121. No. 23. P. 236601-1-236601-5. doi
- Article Burmistrov I., Tikhonov K., Gornyi I., Mirlin A. Entanglement entropy and particle number cumulants of disordered fermions // Annals of Physics. 2017. Vol. 383. P. 140-156. doi
- Article Sonner M., Tikhonov K., Mirlin A. Multifractality of wave functions on a Cayley tree: From root to leaves // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2017. Vol. 96. P. 214204-1-214204-15. doi
- Article Lunkin A., Tikhonov K., Feigelman M. Perturbed Kitaev model: Excitation spectrum and long-ranged spin correlations // Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. 2017. P. 1-8. doi
- Article Tikhonov K., Mirlin A. D., Skvortsov M. A. Anderson localization and ergodicity on random regular graphs // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2016. Vol. 94. P. 220203-1-220203-6. doi
- Article Y. I. Rodionov, Tikhonov K. Extended carrier lifetimes and diffusion in hybrid perovskites revealed by Hall effect and photoconductivity measurements // Nature Communications. 2016. Vol. 7. No. 12253. P. 1-9. doi
- Article Tikhonov K., Mirlin A. D. Fractality of wave functions on a Cayley tree: Difference between tree and locally treelike graph without boundary // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2016. Vol. 94. P. 184203-1-184203-16. doi
- Article Lunkin A., Tikhonov K., Feigelman M. Long-range spin correlations in a honeycomb spin model with magnetic field // JETP Letters. 2016. Vol. 103. No. 2. P. 117-121. doi
Editorial board membership
2017: Member of the Editorial Board, Журнал экспериментальной и теоретической физики (Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics).
2017 Nov–Dec Contract Research Scientist, Center for Photonics and Quantum Materials, Skolkovo Institute for Science and Technology, Moscow, Russia.
2017 May–Jul Visiting Scientist, Karlsruhe Institute for Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany.
2016–Present Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia.
2014–2016 Junior Research Scientist, Laboratory for Theoretical Nanophysics, Moscow Institute for Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia.
2014–Present Research Scientist, Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics, Chernogolovka, Russia.
2013 May–Jul Visiting Scientist, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovoth, Israel.
2010–2012 Research Assistant, TAMU, College Station, USA.