- Research Assistant:Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- Dmitry Altukhov has been at HSE since 2015.
- Article Ossadtchi A., Altukhov D., Jerbi K. Phase shift invariant imaging of coherent sources (PSIICOS) from MEG data. // Neuroimage. 2018. Vol. 183. P. 950-971. doi
- Article Alamian G., Hincapié A., Combrisson E., Thiery T., Martel V., Altukhov D., Jerbi K. Alterations of intrinsic brain connectivity patterns in depression and bipolar disorders: A critical assessment of magnetoencephalography-based evidence // Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2017. Vol. 8. No. March . P. 41-57. doi
- Article Alamian G., Hincapie A. S., Pascarella A., Thiery T., Combrisson E., Saive A. L., Martel V., Dmitrii Althukov, Haesebaert F., Jerbi K. Measuring alterations in oscillatory brain networks in schizophrenia with resting-state MEG: State-of-the-art and methodological challenges. // Clinical Neurophysiology. 2017. P. 1719-1736. doi
A team of post-graduate students and researchers from the HSE Centre for Cognition & Decision Making have invented a multiplayer BCI game, which is won by the player who best controls a robot with their mind.