- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Psychology
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Social Sciences / Vision Modelling Laboratory
- Sofia Krasovskaya has been at HSE since 2016.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Improvement of Spatiotopic Models of Vision with Retinotopic Input and Vector Based Saccadic Generation
Academic Supervisor: MacInnes, W.Joseph
- Chapter Krasovskaya S., Zhulikov G., Merzon L., MacInnes W. Temporal distribution of saccades with deep learning salience maps, in: 41st European Conference on Visual Perception ECVP 2018. Trieste, Italy: Sage, 2019. doi (in press)
- Preprint Krasovskaya S., Zhulikov G., MacInnes W. Deep Learning Neural Networks as a Model of Saccadic Generation / Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ. Series WP BRP "PSYCHOLOGY". 2018. No. 93/PSY/2018..
- Preprint Merzon L., Zhulikov G., Malevich T., Krasovskaya S., MacInnes W. Temporal Limitations Of The Standard Leaky Integrate And Fire Model / Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ. Series WP BRP "PSYCHOLOGY". 2018. No. 94/PSY/2018.
- Chapter Krasovskaya S., Zhulikov G., MacInnes W. Training restricted Boltzmann machines to generate human-like eye movements, in: European Conference on Visual Perception 2017 Abstract Book. , 2017. Ch. 2. P. 18-18.
- 2018Transylvanian Machine Learning Summer School (TMLSS) (Клуж-Напока). Presentation: Deep-Learning Neural Networks as a Model of Saccadic Generation
- European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP) (Триест). Presentation: Temporal Distribution of Saccades with Deep Learning Salience Maps