- Research Assistant:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / Centre for Industrial Market Studies and Business Strategies / Unit for Intellectual Services Market Research
- Zhaklin Krayushkina has been at HSE University since 2018.
1. Implementation of ISSEK HSE academic and applied research projects
2. Preparation of academic publications for peer-reviewed journals
3. Preparation of Russian-English materials for ISSEK HSE regular bulletins regarding the project 'Monitoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia'
4. Preparation of Russian-English news materials regarding the project 'Monitoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia'
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Digital Science Master Class (Webinar) "How to Write and Publish an Article to Meet the Requirements of Leading Scientific Journals and Publishers with Overleaf" (May 29, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Digital Science Master Class (Webinar) "Create Your Dataset, Open Science Portal and Increase Citation Rates by 25% with Flagshire" (May 28, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Digital Science Master Class (Webinar) "Define the Topic of Your Future Research and Evaluate the Strategy of Your University or Research Institute with Dimensions" (May 20, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Digital Science Master Class (Webinar) "Create Your Ideal Paper with Writefull" (May 19, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
HSE Professional Retraining Program "Information and Data Visualisation. Presentation Development" (April 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Course "Targeting your writing to the journal requirements: preparatory stage" (24 hours), Academic Writing Center, HSE University (February 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Clarivate Analytics webinars for researchers "Web of Science: navigation in the world of scientific publications" (February 17-27, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Clarivate Analytics webinars for researchers "Practical recommendations for publication in international journals" (February 17-27, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Clarivate Analytics webinars for researchers "Resources of Web of Science Group Clarivate Analytics for the effective scientific research and its analysis" (January 22-24, 2020, Moscow, Russia)
Course "Effective Emailing" (20 hours), Academic Writing Center, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
Course "Basics of Writing an Empirical Research Article" (32 hours), Academic Writing Center, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020-2021)
2018 - present
Research Assistant, Unit for Intellectual Services Market Research ISSEK HSE, Moscow, Russia
- Article Miles I. D., Belousova V., Chichkanov N., Krayushkina Z. Knowledge-intensive business services in time of crisis: the coronavirus pandemic // Foresight. 2021. Vol. 23. No. 2. P. 125-153. doi
- Article Белоусова В. Ю., Краюшкина Ж. П., Манжулин И. А., Солодков В. М., Сухов М. И., Чичканов Н. Ю. Текущее состояние и перспективы развития российских банков // Банковское дело. 2019. № 9. С. 14-23.
Regular Bulletins & Analytical Notes
'Science, Technology and Innovation' Series
№ 125 (28.03) Impact of the Financial Technologies on the Banking Sector in Russia
Academic Research Project "Study of the activity of innovation process actors: strategies, network interactions, institutions" (HSE Program of Fundamental Studies, 2020)
Applied Research Project "Analysis of Moscow creative industries" (Moscow City Government, 2019–2020)
Academic Research Project "Study of the activity of innovation process actors: applying new methodological approaches" (HSE Program of Fundamental Studies, 2019)
Academic Research Project "Monitoring behavior of innovation actors: innovation activity of knowledge-intensive business services firms; innovation patterns of highly skilled R&D personnel" (HSE Program of Fundamental Studies, 2019)
Applied Research Project "Analysis of the activities of Russian Television and Radio Broadcasting Network (RTRS) compared to international peers in the field of digital broadcasting" (RTRS, 2018)
Applied Research Project "The development of the system for the forecasting of perspective markets, technologies and competencies for the sustainable innovative develoment of one of the leading Russian banks in a mid-term and long-term period" (2018)
The new issue of the Foresight and STI Governance journal is devoted to the impact of technological progress on employment prospects and the development of competencies. This problem is viewed from the perspective of employees, companies and regions.