- Research Assistant:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / Centre for Industrial Market Studies and Business Strategies / Unit for Intellectual Services Market Research
- Zhaklin Krayushkina has been at HSE University since 2018.
1. Implementation of ISSEK HSE academic and applied research projects;
2. Preparation of academic publications for peer-reviewed journals;
3. Preparation and Russian-English translations of ISSEK HSE regular bulletins for the project 'Monitoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia';
4. Preparation of Russian-English translations of the project news materials 'Monitoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia'.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Clarivate Analytics webinars for researchers "Resources of Web of Science Group Clarivate Analytics for the effective scientific research and its analysis" (January 22-24, 2020, Moscow, Russia).
Course "Effective Emailing" (20 hours), Academic Writing Center, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
Course "Basics of Writing an Empirical Research Article" (32 hours), Academic Writing Center, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
French language courses (Level 1-2), Miami-Dade College, Miami, Florida, USA
Spanish language courses (Level 1-3), Miami-Dade College, Miami, Florida, USA
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020)
2018 - present
Research Assistant, Unit for Intellectual Services Market Research ISSEK NRU HSE, Moscow, Russia
- Article Белоусова В. Ю., Краюшкина Ж. П., Манжулин И. А., Солодков В. М., Сухов М. И., Чичканов Н. Ю. Текущее состояние и перспективы развития российских банков // Банковское дело. 2019. № 9. С. 14-23.
Regular Bulletins & Analytical Notes
'Science, Thechnology and Innovation' Series
№ 125 (28.03) Impact of the Financial Technologies on the Banking Sector in Russia
Applied Research Project "Analysis of the activities of Russian Television and Radio Broadcasting Network compared to international peers in the field of digital broadcasting" (2018)
The new issue of the Foresight and STI Governance journal is devoted to the impact of technological progress on employment prospects and the development of competencies. This problem is viewed from the perspective of employees, companies and regions.