- Manager:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Student Academic Mobility Unit
- Polina Krutskikh has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Maintaining the database of the incoming student mobility;
- Visa support for the international students;
- LMS: Course selection and Individual Study Plan, personal timetable;
- Transcripts of Records;
- Communication with the outgoing student mobility coordinators from the partner universities.
Master's in Sociology
St. Petersburg State University of Civil Aviation
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019: Professional development programme "Current tendencies of international education, recognition evaluation of foreign educational documents", RANEPA;
2017: III Summer School "Integrated development of a territory with unique natural, historical and cultural heritage on the example of the Solovetsky Archipelago" in partnership with the UNESCO, NRU HSE - NArFU, Solovetsky Islands, Arkhangelsk Region, Russia.
Consulate General of the Republic of India in St. Petersburg // Simultaneous and consecutive interpreter; June, 2015 - September, 2019;
ESOL College International, British Council, Colombo, Sri Lanka // English Language Teacher; August, 2018 - January, 2019.