- Ulrika Carlsson has been at HSE since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Thesis Title: Kierkegaard and Philosophical Eros
Bachelor's in Theoretical Philosophy
Lund University, Philosophy
- Academic Writing (English) (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; programme "Philosophy"; 4 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Eros and Agape (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; programme "Philosophy"; 2 year, 3 module)Eng
- Philosophy (Faculty of Business and Management; programme "Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) in Management and Digital Innovation"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Article Carlsson U. Love as a Problem of Knowledge in Kierkegaard's Either/Or and Plato's Symposium // Inquiry. 2010. Vol. 53. No. 1. P. 41-67. doi
HSE Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Aaron James Wendland, recently launched a popular philosophy column in a prominent British Magazine: The New Statesman. In this interview, we ask Aaron about his research interests, his experience at HSE, and the rationale behind his new column on popular philosophy.
In this issue of The HSE Look, we would like to focus on three of the many seminar series which are held at HSE, and we are glad to present the interview with Ulrika Carlsson about the Philosophy Colloquium at HSE School of Philosophy in Moscow.