- Academic Supervisor:Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Lev Ioffe has been at HSE University since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Automation and Electronics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article Klots A., Ioffe L. Set of holonomic and protected gates on topological qubits for a realistic quantum computer // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2021. Vol. 104. No. 14. Article 144502. doi
- Article Khaymovich I., Kravtsov V., Altshuler B., Ioffe L. Fragile extended phases in the log-normal Rosenzweig-Porter model // Physical Review Research. 2020. Vol. 2. P. 1-21. doi
- Article Faoro L., Feigel’man M., Ioffe L. Non-ergodic extended phase of the Quantum Random Energy model // Annals of Physics. 2019. Vol. 409. Article 167916. doi
- Article Feigelman M., Ioffe L. Microwave Properties of Superconductors Close to the Superconductor-Insulator Transition // Physical Review Letters. 2018. Vol. 120. P. 037004-1-037004-6. doi
- Article Kravtsov V., Altshuler B., Ioffe L. Non-ergodic delocalized phase in Anderson model on Bethe lattice and regular graph // Annals of Physics. 2018. Vol. 389. P. 148-191. doi
- Article Pino M., Kravtsov V., Altshuler B. L., Ioffe L. Multifractal metal in a disordered Josephson junctions array // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2017. Vol. 96. P. 214205-1-214205-10. doi
- Article Aleiner I. L., Faoro L., Ioffe L. Microscopic model of quantum butterfly effect: Out-of-time-order correlators and traveling combustion waves // Annals of Physics. 2016. Vol. 375. P. 378-406. doi
- Article Altshuler B., Cuevas E., Ioffe L., Kravtsov V. Non-ergodic phases in strongly disordered random regular graphs // Physical Review Letters. 2016. Vol. 117. P. 156601. doi
- Article Brun C., Cren T., Cherkez V., Debontridder F., Pons S., Fokin D., Tringides M. C., Bozhko S., Ioffe L., Altshuler B. L., Roditchev D. Remarkable effects of disorder on superconductivity of single atomic layers of lead on silicon // Nature Physics. 2016. Vol. 10. P. 444-450. doi
- Article Bell M., Zhang W., Ioffe L., Gershenson M. Spectroscopic Evidence of the Aharonov-Casher effect in a Cooper Pair Box // Physical Review Letters. 2016. Vol. 116. P. 107002. doi
- Article Faoro L., Ioffe L. Interacting tunneling model for two-level systems in amorphous materials and its predictions for their dephasing and noise in superconducting microresonators // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2015. Vol. 91. P. 014201. doi
- Article Pino M., Tsvelik A. M., Ioffe L. Majorana boundary modes in Josephson junctions arrays with gapless bulk excitations // Physical Review Letters. 2015. Vol. 115. P. 197001. doi
- Article Pino M., Altshuler B. L., Ioffe L. Non-ergodic metallic and insulating phases of Josephson junction chains // Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2015. Vol. 113. P. 536-541. doi
- Article Feigelman M., Ioffe L. Superfluid density of a pseudogapped superconductor near the superconductor-insulator transition // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2015. Vol. 92. P. 100509. doi
Students at HSE will be able to enroll in undergraduate and Master’s programmes in Physics, starting in 2017. Furthermore, including those working on doctorates, students will also be able to carry out research not only at HSE laboratories, but also several leading institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), which are launching joint departments with our new faculty.