- Research Fellow:Laboratory for Studies in Economic sociology
- Anna Kruglova has been at HSE since 2015.
Education and Degrees
- 2016PhD in Sociocultural anthropology
University of Toronto
Degree in Chinese Language
Irkutsk State Linguistic University
Michael Lambek (University of Toronto)
Vadim Radaev (HSE)
Introduction to Social and Economic Anthropology, социологический факультет ВШЭ, 2 курс, 2018
2018-2019 "Введение в социальную и культурную антропологию/ Social and Cultural Anthropology: an Introduction" (in English/ на английском языке). HSE Sociology Department.
- Chapter Kruglova A. Between “Too Young” and “Already Old”: The Fleeting Adulthood of Russia's Split Generation, in: Elusive Adulthood:The Anthropology of New Maturities. Indiana University Press, 2017. P. 174-196.
- Article Kruglova A. Social Theory and Everyday Marxists: Russian Perspectives on Epistemology and Ethics // Comparative Studies in Society and History. 2017. Vol. 59. No. 4. P. 759-785. doi
- Article Kruglova A. "Love Stories: Language, Private Love, and Public Romance in Georgia by Paul Manning." // Anthropologica. 2016. Vol. 58. No. 1. P. 127-128.
- Article Круглова А. Б. Свидетельство: этика события в повседневном общении // Социология власти. 2016. № 4
- Article Kruglova A. Sensory Utopia in the Time of “Cultural Revolution”: on Art, Public Space and the Moral Ontology of Class // Laboratorium: Russian Review of Social Research. 2013
Ontario Graduate Scholarship
Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research (US), Dissertation Fieldwork Grant
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Doctoral Fellowship
University of Toronto Fellowship (PhD – Anthropology)
University of Toronto Fellowship (MA- Anthropology)
Every year, HSE hires post-doctoral researchers from all over the world. And in 2017-18, more than 30 of them started work at laboratories and research centres in a large range of fields and specializations. The HSE Lookis pleased to introduce this year’s international researchers, so that you can learn more about your colleagues and find out about opportunities for potential collaboration.