- Postgraduate Student:Institute of Education
- Analyst:Institute of Education / Laboratory for University Development
- Farida Zagirova has been at HSE since 2016.
Master's in International Educational Management
University of Leeds, School of Education
Degree in Economics
Kazan Federal University, economics
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: University strategies and practices in dealing with students under the condition of academic diversity
Academic Supervisor: Froumin, Isak
- Article Zagirova F. Student Academic Diversity and University Administration: Formation of a Research Agenda / Пер. с рус. // Russian Education and Society. 2018. Vol. 16. No. 8/9. P. 716-741. doi
- Preprint Zagirova F. CHANGING THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MIDDLE MANAGERS: A CASE STUDY OF THE IMPLICATIONS OF 'PROJECT 5-100' AT A RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY / National Research University Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Basic research program". 2017.
1. 2011-2015 years: Federal special purpose programme of the development of education. Core of the project: providing accessibility of high-quality education, matching requirements of innovative and social-oriented development of Russian Federation.
2. 2012-2015 years: Strategy of the development of education in the Republic of Tatarstan ‘Kilechek’-‘Buduschee’ (‘The Future’). Core of the project: staff assistance as well as scientific and technological provision of innovative development of the Republic of Tatarstan, shaping and satisfaction of individual demands in development and acquiring knowledge.
V International Summer School on Higher Education Research, 10-16 June 2017, St.Petersburg (Russia)
The 2017 International Summer School on Education and Development, 2-7 July 2017, Beijing (China)
While doing their Doctorate at the HSE Institute of Education, students take research internships with IOE’s world-renowned partner institutions as an important compulsory part of the PhD track. Upon returning to IOE after she had completed her research abroad program at the University of Oslo (Norway), PhD candidate Farida Zagirova was only too glad to talk to IOE News on how this internship opportunity came about and what exactly it contributed to her academic career.
In late August 2017, the University of Jyväskylä, Finland, welcomed the 30th International Conference by the Consortium of Higher Education Researchers (CHER). This year, the forum’s special topic was ‘Universities as Political Institutions – HEIs in the Middle of Academic, Economic, and Social Pressures.’ IOE experts Farida Zagirova and Alexey Egorov were presenting at the CHER Annual Conference 2017 about the changing job profiles of university middle managers and the role of HEIs in bolstering community development.
IOE Researchers Contribute to Encyclopedia of International Higher Education Systems and Institutions
IOE experts Isak Froumin and Farida Zagirova have recently contributed a chapter on the modern system of higher education in Russia to Encyclopedia of International Higher Education Systems and Institutions, edited by Jung Cheol Shin and Pedro Teixeira.