- Alexey Artemov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Mathematical models, numerical methods and integrated software
Institute for Systems Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Thesis Title: Trend Filtering Algorithms for Change-Point Detection
Degree in Physics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
G. Bobrovskikh, Depth Super-Resolution for 3D Object Detection in Mobile Robotics. HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE), 2019
M. Taktasheva, Text Features in Forecasting Stock Market Prices Volatility. Faculty of Economic Sciences, 2018
A. Pankov, Detection of Patterns Emerging in Financial Data in Response to External Events. Faculty of Economic Sciences, 2018
E. Pogodina, Towards End-to-End Learnable Object Tracking for Video Surveillance. Faculty of Computer Science, 2019
A. Iniukhin, 3D Data Reconstruction Algorithms Based on Voxel Representations. Faculty of Computer Science, 2019
- Article Artemov A. Effective Signal Extraction Via Local Polynomial Approximation Under Long-Range Dependency Conditions // Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics. 2018. Vol. 39. No. 3. P. 309-320. doi
- Article Artemov A., Burnaev E. Optimal Estimation of a Signal Perturbed by a Fractional Brownian Noise // Theory of Probability and Its Applications. 2016. Vol. 60. No. 1. P. 126-134. doi
- Chapter Artemov A., Burnaev E. Ensembles of detectors for online detection of transient changes //Eighth International Conference on Machine Vision, in: Proceedings of SPIE 9875, Eighth International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV 2015). Barcelona : SPIE, 2015. doi
- Chapter Artemov A., Burnaev E., Lokot A. Nonparametric decomposition of quasi-periodic time series for change-point detection, in: Proceedings of SPIE 9875, Eighth International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV 2015). Barcelona : SPIE, 2015. doi P. 987520-987525.
From late March and early April, HSE will offer four new coursers on Coursera on intercultural communication, machine learning, computer vision, and stochastic processes.