- Research Fellow:Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge / Laboratory for Economics of Innovation
- Ekaterina Dyachenko has been at HSE since 2005.
Perm State University
- Article Dyachenko E., Fursov K. Russian Scholarly Journals in Science Communication // Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. 2017. Vol. 1. No. 11. P. 7-9.
- Preprint Dyachenko E. Internal migration of scientists in Russia and the USA: the case of applied physics / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Science, Technology and Innovation". 2016.
- Article Dyachenko E. Internationalization of academic journals: Is there still a gap between social and natural sciences? // Scientometrics. 2014. Vol. 101. No. 1. P. 241-255. doi
- Preprint Dyachenko E. Internationalization of academic journals: is there still a gap between social and natural sciences? / Basic Research Programme. Series HUM "Humanities". 2013.
- Article Дьяченко Е. Л. Интернационализация в науке: дисциплинарные различия // Социологические исследования. 2013 (in print)
- Article Pislyakov V., Dyachenko E. Citation expectations: are they realized? study of the matthew index for russian papers published abroad // Scientometrics. 2010. Vol. 83. No. 3. P. 739-749. doi
- Article Pislyakov V., Dyachenko E. The Matthew Effect in Citing the Papers of Russian Scientists Published Abroad // Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics. 2009. Vol. 43. No. 2. P. 76-82.
- Article Писляков В. В., Дьяченко Е. Л. Эффект Матфея в цитировании статей российских ученых, опубликованных за рубежом // Научно-техническая информация. Серия 2: Информационные процессы и системы. 2009. № 3. С. 19-24.
2015 – present: Research Fellow.
National Research University Higher School of Economics, Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge, Laboratory for Economics of Innovation.
2014: Junior Research Fellow.
European University at St.Petersburg, Center for Science and Technology Studies (STS Center).
2013 – 2014: Junior Research Fellow.
National Research University Higher School of Economics, HSE Branch in Perm, Laboratory of Interdisciplinary Empirical Studies.
2011 – 2013: Junior Research Fellow.
National Research University Higher School of Economics, HSE Branch in Perm, Laboratory of Investment Analysis.
2005 – 2013: Electronic Resources Librarian.
National Research University Higher School of Economics, HSE Branch in Perm, Library.
HSE ISSEK experts conducted a pilot study of the representation of Russian science in the media in order to understand to what extent contemporary Russian academic journals are included into or excluded from the general context of popular science communication. Summary was published in Higher Education in Russia and Beyond latest issue.