- Vice Rector
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Alexey Novoseltsev has been at HSE since 2003.
- Coordinating HSE’s activities related to economics, finance, and intellectual property;
- Supervising the development and implementation of HSE’s economic and financial policies; evaluations of the economic efficiency of HSE’s departments and campuses;
- Supervising the Office of the HSE Board of Trustees; supporting the activities of the HSE Board of Trustees;
- Supervising the development and implementation of HSE policies in regards to intellectual rights; developing the intellectual property management mechanisms at HSE;
- Coordinating the development of the HSE’s business plan and its implementation;
- Supervising the legal support for HSE’s activities;
- Planning and organizing the Financial Committee’s work;
- Organizing the preparation of recommendations on improving HSE’s system of administration as per the areas of activities listed above;
- Providing guidance for HSE’s regional campuses with respect to the types of activities listed above.
Diploma in Economics
Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
S. Ordzhonikidze Moscow Aviation Institute
- HSE Director for Innovation and Enterprise (2010-2012),
- Deputy Director, HSE Institute of Public Administration and Municipal Management (2003-2010),
- General Director, Auditing company "Univers-Audit", Moscow (2000-2003)
Speaches at International conferences
February 21-22, 2012, Skolkovo
“Development of a system to foster innovative entrepreneurship: Case of Higher School of Economics”,
@ Conference “Development of Centers for Entrepreneurship and Innovation in universities”
organized by the Skolkovo Foundation, SkolkovoTech, Russian Venture Company and the Association of Entrepreneurial Universities of Russia
December 8, 2011, Moscow, HSE
«HSE Innovation Infrastructure Development Program: the interim results and near-term outlook»
@ HSE Council for Innovative Entrepreneurship, The 2nd meeting
organized by the HSE Innovation and Enterprise Office
November 20-22, 2011, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
“Catching up the moment to enhance university-industry liaisons: case of HSE”
@The European University – Business thematic Forum "Innovating together:partnerships for an entrepreneurial Europe"
organized by the European Commission.
- Book Dabić M., Kariv D., Salvador E., Guerrero M., Urbano D., Koski I., Thurner T., Novoseltsev A. Do We Need The Entrepreneurial University? A Triple Helix Perspective / Ed. by M. Dabić. Zagreb : University of Zagreb, 2012.
- Chapter Thurner T., Novoseltsev A. The Higher School of Economics: An illustration of an entrepreneurial focus within the “new” Russian university environment, in: Do We Need The Entrepreneurial University? A Triple Helix Perspective / Ed. by M. Dabić. Zagreb : University of Zagreb, 2012. Ch. 9. P. 157-165.
HSE Academic Council has approved a draft financial and economic plan for the University in 2015.
At a meeting of HSE’s Academic Council on May 30, Evgeny Yasin was reelected as the university’s academic supervisor, and Alexander Shokhin — as HSE’s president.
In early June a HSE delegation visited the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Arizona, Tucson. The host universities are partners of the HSE in the Innovative Infrastructure Development Programme.