- Manager:Faculty of Social Sciences / English-taught Master's Programmes Curriculum Support
- Programme Study Office Manager:Population and Development, Political Analysis and Public Policy, Comparative Social Research
- Elena Abramova has been at HSE since 2017.
– Participation in making of programme curricula and individual study plans;
– Class scheduling and schedule change control;
– Maintenance of students’ personnel records;
– Preparing documents for students (certificates, copies, scans);
– Informing students by LMS System and e-mail;
– Advising students on issues relating to LMS and change of Term Paper/Master Thesis topics and scientific supervisors;
– Coordinating process of strict time limits for statements (Term Papers, Master Theses and so on);
– Developing and keeping examination record sheets.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Development Programme "English Language. Supporting Course General English, Pre-Advanced Level", NRU HSE, September-December 2017.