Benjamin H. Noble
- Senior Research Fellow:Centre for Fundamental Studies / Laboratory for Regional Political Studies
- Benjamin H. Noble has been at HSE since 2017.
- Article Noble B. H. Authoritarian Amendments: Legislative Institutions as Intra-Executive Constraints in Post-Soviet Russia // Comparative Political Studies. 2019. P. 1-38. doi
- Chapter Noble B. H., Schulmann E. Not Just a Rubber Stamp: Parliament and Lawmaking, in: The New Autocracy: Information, Politics, and Policy in Putin's Russia Russia, edited by Daniel Treisman / Ed. by D. Treisman. Washington : Brookings Institution Press, 2018. Ch. 3. P. 49-82.
- Article Noble B. H., Baumgartner F., Carammia M., Epp D., Rey B., Yildrim T. M. Budgetary Change in Authoritarian and Democratic Regimes // Journal of European Public Policy. 2017. Vol. 24. No. 6. P. 792-808. doi