Benjamin H. Noble
- Senior Research Fellow:Centre for Fundamental Studies / Laboratory for Regional Political Studies
- Benjamin H. Noble has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Article Noble B. H. Authoritarian Amendments: Legislative Institutions as Intra-Executive Constraints in Post-Soviet Russia // Comparative Political Studies. 2019. P. 1-38. doi
- Article Noble B. H. Parliamentary Elections in Russia: A Quarter-Century of Multiparty Politics // Slavonic and East European Review. 2019. Vol. 97. No. 4. P. 791-793. (in press)
- Chapter Noble B. H., Schulmann E. Not Just a Rubber Stamp: Parliament and Lawmaking, in: The New Autocracy: Information, Politics, and Policy in Putin's Russia Russia, edited by Daniel Treisman / Ed. by D. Treisman. Washington : Brookings Institution Press, 2018. Ch. 3. P. 49-82.
- Article Ben Noble. The Origins of Dominant Parties: Building Authoritarian Institutions in Post-Soviet Russia // Europe-Asia Studies. 2018. Vol. 70. No. 9. P. 1518-1519. doi (in press)
- Article Noble B. H., Baumgartner F., Carammia M., Epp D., Rey B., Yildrim T. M. Budgetary Change in Authoritarian and Democratic Regimes // Journal of European Public Policy. 2017. Vol. 24. No. 6. P. 792-808. doi
- Article Ben Noble. No illusions: the voices of Russia's future leaders // Slavonic and East European Review. 2017. Vol. 95. No. 2. P. 390-392. doi (in press)
- Article Ben Noble. Pluralism by Default: Weak Autocrats and the Rise of Competitive Politics // Europe-Asia Studies. 2017. Vol. 69. No. 3. P. 545-547. doi (in press)
- Article Ben Noble. Clientelism, social policy, and the quality of democracy // East European Politics. 2015. Vol. 31. No. 2. P. 249-251. doi (in press)