- Department Head:Faculty of Social Sciences / Curriculum Support for Undergraduate Programme in Public Administration
- Programme Manager:Public Administration
- Tatyana Yushinskaya has been at HSE since 2000.
The Programme Office/Manager is tasked with the following:
- providing organizational, information and resource-related support for the Programme;
- taking part in designing the Programme methodology;
- monitoring the quality of delivery of the Programme;
- settling disputes between the actors involved in the academic process.Programme Manager is in charge of a number of functions aimed at ensuring proper administration of the programme. He/she drafts and reconciles student timetables, offers technical support for creating/modifying curricula and takes part (including technical support) in the Programme’s self-evaluation procedure for the purposes of accreditation. Furthermore, Programme Manager is responsible for maintaining and updating the Programme’s webpage, organizational and technical support with respect to updating student statuses (enrollment, transfer to other programmes, dismissal, etc.), as well as for drawing up/modifying students’ individual curricula, student registration for elective courses, their interim and final certification, etc. Programme coordinators and heads of Programme Offices report to the Dean of the Faculty. Programme Managers liaise with the Programme Coordinator on matters related to methodological support, monitoring and assessing the quality of Programme administration, individual learning trajectories selected by student, student assessments in case of changes in a learning trajectory and other student-related issues.
Degree in Electronic Tools and Devices
Moscow State Institute of Radiotechnology, Electronics and Automatics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2017 г., выездной семинар учебных офисов "Итоги 4-го года реализации новой организационной модели управления учебным процессом в НИУ ВШЭ", НИУ ВШЭ
2016г., выездной семинар менеджеров учебных офисов " Учебный офис: место в глобальном образовании", НИУ ВШЭ
Following a directive of the Rector, key HSE staff members have been awarded ‘Acknowledgement’ medals for their high professional achievements and devotion to work.