- Department Head:Faculty of Economic Sciences / Master's Programmes Curriculum Support
- Programme Manager:Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering
- Vera Sycheva has been at HSE University since 1998.
-supervises and manages the activities of OSUP, ensures the organization of its work, the fulfillment of tasks and functions defined by the Regulation on the department for supporting the educational process, as well as decisions of the academic council, orders, orders of the HSE and the dean of the leadership of the HSE, the dean of the faculty, his deputies, academic educational program manager
- submits proposals to the dean, deputy dean, academic director of the EP on improving the activities of the MCPAS, increasing the efficiency of its work;
- develops draft documents related to the organization of activities of the OSUP;
- organizes advanced training for OSUP employees in conjunction with the Higher School of Economics departments responsible for the indicated area;
- ensures the creation in the workplace of optimal conditions for high-quality labor;
- controls the compliance by employees of the OSUP of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the charter and local acts of the HSE, including the Rules of the internal regulations of the HSE, labor protection and safety regulations, fire safety;
- develops draft job descriptions of the OSPO employees and submits them for approval to the rector / coordinating vice-rector;
- Signs certificates of student performance (with the exception of academic certificates), confirmation of the student's status (with the exception of certificates to the military registration and enlistment offices), statements for tests and exams;
- takes managerial decisions to consider the claims of the EP participants and interested parties on organizational, resource, methodological and informational support of the OP;
- makes management decisions, manages conflicts;
- carries out business correspondence, preparation of presentation and information materials;
- interacts with other structural units;
- interacts with students and teachers;
- takes part in the design of educational programs pages on the faculty website;
- performs other duties established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and / or local acts (orders (orders) of the Higher School of Economics, as well as the instructions of the employer.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2003- Continuing education at the Global Open University under the Teaching Online program. Global Open University, the Professional Certificate in Online Teaching
2006 - MESI and "e-Learning World", Certificate in the program "Introduction to the organization of e-learning"
2012 - Short-term professional development at the Higher School of Economics under the program "Tools and technologies for organizing the management of the educational process at a university"
05.05.1998 - present time NRU HSE, Moscow.
Current position: Head of the Department of Master's Degree of Practice-Oriented Master's Programs, Faculty of Economic Sciences
1990 -1995 Tver region, Pustoramenka village, mathematics teacher
1984 - 1990 Moscow, secondary school, mathematics teacher
Primary place of work, position
Faculty of Economic Sciences, Master