- Academic Supervisor:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Centre of Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods
- Novi Quadrianto has been at HSE since 2017.
- Management of research activities of the laboratory, identification of research directions
- Publication of scientific works in scientific journals and conferences
- Teaching mini-courses, parts of courses for undergraduate and graduate students of the faculty
Education and Degrees
Master's in Information and Communication Technology
Австралийский национальный университет
Bachelor's in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Наньянский технологический университет
- Chapter Ni X., Quadrianto N., Wang Y., Chen C. Composing Tree Graphical Models with Persistent Homology Features for Clustering Mixed-Type Data, in: Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2017) Vol. 70. Sydney : , 2017. P. 2622-2631.
- Chapter Galliani P., Dezfouli A., Bonilla E. V., Quadrianto N. Gray-box Inference for Structured Gaussian Process Models, in: Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. 2017. Volume 54: Artificial Intelligence and Statistics Vol. 54: Artificial Intelligence and Statistics. , 2017. P. 353-361.
- Chapter Quadrianto N., Sharmanska V. Recycling Privileged Learning and Distribution Matching for Fairness, in: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30 (NIPS 2017). Montreal : Curran Associates, 2017. P. 678-689.
Staff members of the HSE Faculty of Computer Science recently presented their papers at the biggest international conference on machine learning, Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS)’.
On September 12 and 13, a mini-workshop "Stochastic processes and probabilistic models in machine learning" was held at the faculty. Four invited foreign specialists gave lectures about the application of parametric and nonparametric probabilistic methods in machine learning, and representatives of Russian scientific groups told about particular projects where these approaches are used.