- Academic Supervisor:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / International Laboratory of Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods
- Novi Quadrianto has been at HSE since 2017.
- Management of research activities of the laboratory, identification of research directions
- Publication of scientific works in scientific journals and conferences
- Teaching mini-courses, parts of courses for undergraduate and graduate students of the faculty
Education and Degrees
Master in Information and Communication Technology
Australian National University
Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
- Article Ni X., Quadrianto N., Wang Y., Chen C. Composing Tree Graphical Models with Persistent Homology Features for Clustering Mixed-Type Data // Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. 2017. Vol. Volume 70: International Conference on Machine Learning. P. 2622-2631. (in print)
- Article Galliani P., Dezfouli A., Bonilla E. V., Quadrianto N. Gray-box Inference for Structured Gaussian Process Models // Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. 2017. Vol. Volume 54: Artificial Intelligence and Statistics. P. 353-361. (in print)
- Chapter Quadrianto N., Sharmanska V. Recycling Privileged Learning and Distribution Matching for Fairness, in: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30 (NIPS 2017). Montreal : , 2017. (in print)
On September 12 and 13, a mini-workshop "Stochastic processes and probabilistic models in machine learning" was held at the faculty. Four invited foreign specialists gave lectures about the application of parametric and nonparametric probabilistic methods in machine learning, and representatives of Russian scientific groups told about particular projects where these approaches are used.