- Manager:Office of Internationalisation / Student International Mobility Office
- Ksenia Syomochkina has been at HSE since 2017.
Organisation of long-term international academic mobility of students within the university-wide agreements:
- Developing instruments, regulations and procedures on students outgoing international mobility;
- Creating and updating information channels:Study Abroad website; HSE International Exchange Groups on Facebook and VKontakte;
- Organizing and delivering training sessions & presentations on the topic;
- Maintaining HSE's ongoing cooperation with partner universities as related to students’ academic exchange;
- Advising students, faculty, staff on HSE administrative procedures as related to students exchange programmes.
Higher School of Economics
Bachelor in International Relations
Petrozavodsk State University