- Research Intern:Centre for Sociocultural Research
- Visiting Lecturer, Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Psychology
- Anastasia Trifonova has been at HSE University since 2017.
Bachelor's in Finnish Language and Literature; Psychology
University of Tartu
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- X International Scientific Field School of the Center for Sociocultural Research "Design of Cross-Cultural Study" (NRU HSE, Sochi)
- Masterclass in "Brain, Mind & Culture" (Japan Intercultural Institute)
- Course “Language of Scientific Writing: From Learning to Individual Production” (AWC NRU HSE)
- Course on "Introduction to Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis" (Statistical Horizons LLC)
- University of Jyväskylä, Summer School 2005, Advanced Finnish for Foreigners
- University of Tampere, School of Modern Languages and Translation Studies, exchange student
- University of Oulu, Summer Courses in Finnish language and Culture
- Tallinn Pedagogical University, Faculty of Estonian Philology, Courses in Estonian language and culture
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Contextual and personal predictors of adaptation of the Russian ethnic minority in the post-Soviet space
Academic Supervisor: Lebedeva, Nadezhda
- Cross-cultural Psychology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 2, 3 module)Eng
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods in Psychology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- VII International Research Conference "Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations" (Москва). Report: Взаимосвязь ценностей индивида с его представлениями о ценностях типичного и идеального русского
- International Research Conference "Acculturation and Intercultural Relations: Post-Soviet Experience" (Москва). Report: Socio-Psychological Factors Affecting Emigration Intentions Among Representatives of Russian Diaspora in Estonia
- 2021XXVI Международная научно-практическая конференция «Современный русский язык: функционирование и проблемы преподавания» (Будапешт). Presentation: ВЗАИМОСВЯЗЬ ЭТНИЧЕСКОЙ ИДЕНТИЧНОСТИ, ДИАСПОРНОЙ АКТИВНОСТИ И ПСИХОЛОГИЧЕСКОГО БЛАГОПОЛУЧИЯ У ПРЕДСТАВИТЕЛЕЙ ДВУХ ПОКОЛЕНИЙ РУССКИХ В КЫРГЫЗСТАНЕ
- V Международная научная очно-заочная конференция «Этнос и культура в эпоху глобализации» (Сухуми). Presentation: Благополучие русских на постсоветском пространстве: роль этнической идентичности и диаспорной активности
2017-2018 International student support manager, HSE
2007-2011 Analyst, Russian Public Opinion Research Center
2006-2008 Project manager, Psychology Department, University of Tartu, Estonia
Personal and contextual predictors of adaptation of the Russian ethnic minority in the post-Soviet space (on the example of Estonia)
On September 30 Anastasia Trifonova (Research Assistant, Postgraduate Student, Center for Sociocultural Research, HSE University) took part in the "Culture matters" research seminar with the report "Personal and contextual predictors of adaptation of the Russian ethnic minority in the post-Soviet space (on the example of Estonia)".
On April 30 Trifonova Anastasia Valentinovna (Research Assistant, CSCR, HSE) took part in the "Culture matters" research seminar with the report "Representations of Russians about typical and ideal Russian".
Associated Event of the XXI April conference: VII International Research Conference "Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations"
Due to worldwide spread of the COVID-19, the Associated Event of the XXI April conference: VII International Scientific Conference “Culture in Society, Between Groups and Across Generations” was held on April, 23-24 in an online form on the Microsoft Teams.
27 - 30 June 2019 near Moscow there was the IX Summer School "Design of Cross-Cultural Study", organized by the International laboratory for socio-cultural research, Expert Institute, Higher School of Economics. The teachers of the school were the foreign researchers: Michael Bender (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tilburg University), Byron Adams (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tilburg University), and Ella Daniel (PhD, Assistant Professor, Tel Aviv University).