- Research Fellow:Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics
- David Gomtsyan has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
University of Turin
Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics
- International Тrade-II (Bachelor’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 4 year, 3 module)Eng
- Research Seminar (Master’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Application of Mathematical Methods in Economic Analysis" (Master’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 2 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Article Arbatli C. E., Gomtsyan D. Voting retrospectively: Critical junctures and party identification // European Economic Review. 2019. Vol. 119. P. 356-390. doi
- 2018American Economic Association Annual Meeting (Philadelphia). Presentation: The Roman Origins of Modern Migration
- 2017American Economic Association Annual Meeting (Chicago). Presentation: Rise of the Machines: Evidence from the Container Revolution
- DEGIT (Париж). Presentation: The Roman Origins of Modern Migration
Every year, HSE hires post-doctoral researchers from all over the world. And in 2017-18, more than 30 of them started work at laboratories and research centres in a large range of fields and specializations. The HSE Lookis pleased to introduce this year’s international researchers, so that you can learn more about your colleagues and find out about opportunities for potential collaboration.