- Senior Research Fellow:International Laboratory for Supercomputer Atomistic Modelling and Multi-scale Analysis
- Nikolay Krylov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Master's in Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Article Kuzmenkov A., Krylov N., Chugunov A., Grishin E., Vassilevski A. Kalium: a database of potassium channel toxins from scorpion venom // Database: the journal of biological databases and curation. 2016. Vol. 2016. No. baw056. P. 1-7. doi
- Article Chugunov A., Volynsky P., Krylov N., Nolde D., Efremov R. Temperature-sensitive gating of TRPV1 channel as probed by atomistic simulations of its trans- and juxtamembrane domains // Scientific Reports. 2016. Vol. 6. No. 33112. P. 1-16. doi
- Article Chugunov A., Volynsky P., Krylov N., Boldyrev I., Efremov R. Liquid but Durable: Molecular Dynamics Simulations Explain the Unique Properties of Archaeal-Like Membranes // Scientific Reports. 2014. Vol. 4. No. 7462. P. 1-8.
- Article Polyansky A. A., Chugunov A., Volynsky P. E., Krylov N., Nolde D. E., Efremov R. PREDDIMER: a web server for prediction of transmembrane helical dimers // Bioinformatics. 2014. Vol. 30. No. 6. P. 889-890. doi
- Article Pyrkova D. V., Tarasova N. K., Krylov N., Nolde D. E., Pentkovsky V. M., Efremov R. Dynamic clustering of lipids in hydrated two-component membranes: results of computer modeling and putative biological impact. // Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 2013. Vol. 31. No. 1. P. 87-95. doi
- Article Krylov N., Pentkovsky V. M., Efremov R. Nontrivial Behavior of Water in the Vicinity and Inside Lipid Bilayers as Probed by Molecular Dynamics Simulations // ACS Nano. 2013. Vol. 7. No. 10. P. 9428-9442. doi
Joint SuperComputer Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences – Branch of Federal State Institution “Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis if the Russian Academy of Sciences”
2012 - now. Junior researcher .
SAMMA laboratory, NRU HSE
2017 - now. Senior researcher .