- Research Assistant:Centre for Institutional Research
- Alina Arslanova has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019, August 12-17. Bayesian Statistics. 3rd Annual IPSA - HSE Summer School for Methods of Political and Social Research. St. Petersburg, NRU HSE (76 hours, Dr. Boris Sokolov).
- Introduction to Collection and Analysis of "Big data" (Optional course (faculty); Faculty of Social Sciences; 1, 2 module)Eng
Introduction to Collection and Analysis of "Big data" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; field of study "39.04.01. Социология", field of study "39.04.01. Социология"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Eng
- Introduction to Collection and Analysis of "Big data" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 2 module)Eng
- Nonreactive and Big Data in the Social Sciences: Methods and Approaches (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 4 year, 1 module)Eng
- 2021VIII STS Italia conference (Триест). Presentation: Social Impact of Scientific Networks: Leaders and Integrators in Political Science and Management
XXVII Международная научная конференция студентов, аспирантов и молодых ученых "Ломоносов 2020", Москва, МГУ имени М.В. Ломоносова, Россия (Москва). Presentation: Фрейм-анализ антивакцинаторского дискурса он-лайн сообществ
- 2019Альянс социальных наук 2019 (Москва). Presentation: Специфика интериоризации псевдонаучных убеждений российскими студентам
2020. Teaching Assistant for the course "Modern Machine Learning Methods" the minor "Data Mining" (2019/2020; 3d year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Computer Science, NRU HSE.
2020. Teaching Assistant for the course "Data Analysis in Sociology" (2019/2020; 2nd year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Social Sciences, NRU HSE.
2019. Teaching Assistant for the course "Economic Theory" (2018/2019; 1st year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Economic Sciences, NRU HSE.
2018-2019. Lecturer on Social Science, Department of History and Social Science. RPA "Association of Olympiad Winners", Moscow.
Congratulations to Alina Arslanova and her research advisor Valentina Kuskova on winning the NIRS competition in the nomination "Best research paper in sociology for graduate students and graduates of 2021".
On July 5-10, Networks2021 was held – joint conference of Sunbelt and NetSci, the main international conferences on network analysis and network science. Nine laboratory members made oral and poster presentations at the conference and took part in workshops within the conference framework.
On June 17-19, the 8th STS Italia International Conference "Dis/Entangling Technoscience" was held, dedicated to the interaction between technoscience and society. Seven ANR-Lab members made presentations in the track "The New Role of R&D Networks and Evaluation Processes in the Time of "Big Science.""
Two research assistants of the laboratory became laureates of the 2020 Student Research Paper Competition held by HSE University.
Alina Arslanova and Yulia Sedova, research assistants at the laboratory, took part in the XXVII International Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Lomonosov," which took place in a remote format from November 10 to 27.