- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Alina Arslanova has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019, August 12-17. Bayesian Statistics. 3rd Annual IPSA - HSE Summer School for Methods of Political and Social Research. St. Petersburg, NRU HSE (76 hours, Dr. Boris Sokolov).
2020. Teaching Assistant for the course "Modern Machine Learning Methods" the minor "Data Mining" (2019/2020; 3d year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Computer Science, NRU HSE.
2020. Teaching Assistant for the course "Data Analysis in Sociology" (2019/2020; 2nd year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Social Sciences, NRU HSE.
2019. Teaching Assistant for the course "Economic Theory" (2018/2019; 1st year bachelor's degree). Faculty of Economic Sciences, NRU HSE.
2018-2019. Lecturer on Social Science, Department of History and Social Science. RPA "Association of Olympiad Winners", Moscow.
Two research assistants of the laboratory became laureates of the 2020 Student Research Paper Competition held by HSE University.
Alina Arslanova and Yulia Sedova, research assistants at the laboratory, took part in the XXVII International Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Lomonosov," which took place in a remote format from November 10 to 27.