- Research Fellow:Faculty of Mathematics
- Khudoyor Mamayusupov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Jacobs University Bremen
Ulugbek National Uzbekistan University
- Article Mamayusupov K. A characterization of postcritically minimal Newton maps of complex exponential functions // Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems. 2019. Vol. 39. No. 10. P. 2855-2880. doi
- Preprint Mamayusupov K. On the description of parabolic Newton maps / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2019.
- Article Mamayusupov K. Newton maps of complex exponential functions and parabolic surgery // Fundamenta Mathematicae. 2018. Vol. 241. No. 3. P. 265-290. doi
- Article Mamayusupov Khudoyor, Bogdanov K., Mukherjee S., Schleicher D. Antiholomorphic perturbations of Weierstrass Zeta functions and Green's function on tori // Nonlinearity. 2017. Vol. 30. No. 8. P. 3241-3254. doi
Every year, HSE hires post-doctoral researchers from all over the world. And in 2017-18, more than 30 of them started work at laboratories and research centres in a large range of fields and specializations. The HSE Lookis pleased to introduce this year’s international researchers, so that you can learn more about your colleagues and find out about opportunities for potential collaboration.