- Dmitry Trushin has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Algebra (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 4 module)Rus
- Algebra (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 4 module)Eng
- Introduction to Differential Geometry (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 4 year, 2, 3 module)Eng
Linear Algebra and Geometry (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; field of study "01.03.02. Прикладная математика и информатика", field of study "01.03.02. Прикладная математика и информатика"; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Article Soloveychik I., Trushin D. Gaussian and robust Kronecker product covariance estimation: Existence and uniqueness // Journal of Multivariate Analysis. 2016. Vol. 149. P. 92-113. doi
- Article Cohen A., Temkin M., Trushin D. Morphisms of Berkovich curves and the different function // Advances in Mathematics. 2016. Vol. 303. No. 5. P. 800-858. doi
- Article Бунина Е. И., Trushin D., Tsvetkov M. Decomposition of Unitary Linear Groups into Products of Free Factors / Пер. с рус. // Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 2015. Vol. 206. No. 6. P. 629-633. doi
- Article Antieau B., Ovchinnikov A., Trushin D. Galois Theory of Difference Equations with Periodic Parameters // Communications in Algebra. 2014. Vol. 42. No. 9. P. 3902-3943. doi
- Article Trushin D. Global sections of structure sheaves of Keigher rings // Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. 2012. Vol. 140. P. 505-511. doi
- Article Trushin D. Splitting fields and general differential Galois theory / Пер. с рус. // Sbornik Mathematics. 2010. Vol. 201. No. 9. P. 1323-1353. doi
- Article Trushin D. The ideal of separants in the ring of differential polynomials / Пер. с рус. // Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 2008. Vol. 152. No. 4. P. 595-603. doi
On March 24, a mathematics test 'Q.E.D.' (quod erat demonstrandum, meaning 'which was to be proved') will take place, organized by Yandex. It is open to anyone who is interested. As on previous occasions, HSE will be one of the test sites.