- Professor:Faculty of Humanities / Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Mongolia and Tibet
- Anna Tsendina has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Zhdanov Leningrad State University
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- 2017Mongolian Buddhism in Practice (Будапешт). Presentation: A few facts about the cult of Taranatha in Mongolia
- The 2nd MUC International Symposium on Classical Mongolian Texts (Пекин). Presentation: О списке "Шара туджи", хранящемся в ИВР РАН
Editorial board membership
Works as a member of the Editorial Board of the “Written Monuments of the East” series (St. Petersburg).
RFH 2006-2008 "Tibetan sources on the history of the Mongols" No. 06-01-918100 a/G;
RFH 2010-2012 "Written monuments of Northern Mongolia in the XVI–XIX centuries: newly found texts and their place in the literary process" № 10-04-00572a/G;
RFH 2014-2016 "Church life in Northern Mongolia in the texts of book culture (Urga, XVII – beginning of XX centuries)" No. 14-24-03001а;
The Ministry of education, culture and science of Mongolia 2015-2017 "Written monuments from the collection of Acad. C. Damdinsuren";
RFH 2016 Publishing grant "Vladimirtsov B. Y. Letters. Unpublished wotks".
19981-1984 - postgraduate study of Institute of world literature Academy of Sciences
since 1991 - reserch fellow at the Institute of Oriental studies RAS
since 2005 - research fellow , Professor, head of the Department at the RSUH, the Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies, RSUH
since 2017 ― Professor at the HSE, the Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies