- Deputy Director:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE)
- Expert:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) / Laboratory of the Internet of Things and Cyber-physical Systems
- Veronika Prokhorova has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Article Крук Е. А., Агамирзян И. Р., Прохорова В. Б. Некоторые современные подходы к инженерному образованию // Высшее образование в России. 2017. № 11. С. 43-48.
- Article Крук Е. А., Прохорова В. Б. Расчет помехоустойчивости двумерного кодирования в частотно-временном канале // Информационно-управляющие системы. 2014. № 4(71). С. 102-105.
On May 30th, the traditional HSE TechnoShow—the final exhibition of the best works by student teams during the 2021/22 academic year project cycle—took place in the HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE). For the first time since the pandemic began, the festival was held offline. Visitors to the show included not only students and professors of HSE University, but also a wide variety of interested people.
This year, the MIEM TechnoShow was held in a mixed online-offline format. The final key annual event of the MIEM project cycle featured 60 student team works. Another distinctive feature of this year’s TechnoShow was the large number of customer companies operating in different industries and economic sectors. For more details, read our report below.
This month, the HSE MIEM GameDevTech 2020 game development hackathon held its closing ceremony where the winning student teams were announced. The HSE News Service looks at how the hackathon was organized and who won.
On May 31, MIEM students will present their projects at the Institute’s annual exhibition, which this year will be held online. Of 200 team projects created at the Institute this past academic year, the expo will feature the 25 most brilliant and successful, both in terms of innovation and practicality.