- Research Assistant, Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis
- Belavin Vladislav has been at HSE since 2017.
Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Geometrical Learning for recognition and generation of hierarchical graphical patterns in particle physics
Academic Supervisor: Ustyuzhanin, Andrey
- Article M.E. Karpov, K. Arzymatov, V.S. Belavin, A.A. Sapronov, A.E. Ustyuzhanin, Nevolin A. Hybrid approach to design of storage attached network simulation systems // International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology. 2018. Vol. 9. No. 11. P. 220-226.
- Article V.Belavin, A.Filatov, A.Ustyuzhanin, S.Shirobokov. Machine-Learning for electro-magnetic showers reconstruction in emulsion cloud chambers // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018. Vol. 1085. No. 4. P. 042025-1-042025-6. doi
- Article Vladislav B., Ustyuzhanin A., Arzymatov K., Karpov M., Сапронов А. А. Tuning hybrid distributed storage system digital twins by reinforcement learning // Advances in Systems Science and Applications. 2018. Vol. 18. No. 4. P. 1-12. doi
- 2018Second International Workshop on Nuclear Emulsions for Neutrino Studies and WIMP Search (Anacapri). Presentation: Machine learning applied to EM showers of the OPERA experiment
18th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research (Сиэтл). Presentation: Machine-Learning techniques for electro-magnetic showers identification in OPERA dataset