- Chief Research Fellow:Laboratory of Stochastic Analysis and its Applications
- Vasili Kolokoltsov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Mathematics
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Preprint Kolokoltsov V. Continuous time random walks modeling of quantum measurement and fractional equations of quantum stochastic filtering and control / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2020.
- Preprint Kolokoltsov V. Quantum Dynamic Games / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2020.
- Preprint Kolokoltsov V. The law of large numbers for quantum stochastic filtering and control of many particle systems / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2020.
- Book Kolokoltsov V. Differential Equations on Measures and Functional Spaces. Switzerland : Birkhauser/Springer, 2019. doi
- Article Kolokoltsov V. The probabilistic point of view on the generalized fractional partial differential equations // Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis. 2019. Vol. 22. No. 3. P. 543-600. doi
- Article Kolokoltsov V., Malafeyev O. Corruption and botnet defense: a mean field game approach // International Journal of Game Theory. 2018. Vol. 47. P. 977-999. doi
- Article Veretennikova M., Kolokoltsov V. A fractional Hamilton Jacobi Bellman equation for scaled limits of controlled Continuous Time Random Walks // Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics. 2015. Vol. 6. No. 1. P. 1-18. doi
- Article Veretennikova M., Kolokoltsov V. Well-posedness and regularity of the Cauchy problem for nonlinear fractional in time and space equations // Fractional Differential Calculus Journal. 2014. Vol. 4. No. 1. P. 1-30. doi
- 2020Brunel University LMS school on fractional calculus (London). Presentation: Probabilistic view on fractional calculus
- XII international young scientists school - conference "Theory and numerical methods for solving inverse and incorrect problems" (Novosibirsk). Presentation: Mean Field Games
- LSA Autumn Meeting 2020 (Москва). Presentation: Continuous time random walk modelling of quantum stochastic filtering, new fractional equations of quantum stochastic filtering and fractional quantum mechanics
- Third International Seminar "Control Theory and the theory of generalized solutions to Hamilton-Jacobi equations" (Екатеринбург). Presentation: Quantum dynamic games and HJB - Isaacs equations on Riemannian manifolds