- Research Assistant:Center for Language and Brain
- Vardan Arutiunian has been at HSE since 2018.
Psycho- and neurolinguistic studies with using various behavioural, neurophysiological and neuroimaging methods.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging – John Hopkins University (Coursera)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – University of California, Davis (Coursera)
- 16-19 January, 2019: 28th ANT Neuromeeting (Beaune, France)
- 21-23 November, 2018: Winter Neurolinguistics School: "Aspects of Bilingualism: neuro-, psycho- and sociolinguistic approaches to bilingual studies" (HSE, Moscow, Russia)
- 28-29 September, 2018: 2nd International Workshop "Neurobiology of Speech and Language" (Saint Petersburg State University, Russia)
- 11-15 June, 2018: 3rd Summer School "Infant Studies on Language Development in Europe" (University of Potsdam, Germany)
- 21-23 May, 2018: 5th Summer Neurolinguistics School "Brainwaves of Language: Neural Oscillations and Language Processing" (HSE, Moscow, Russia)
- 21-22 September, 2015: Eye-tracking workshop "Reading in Cyrillic" (HSE, Moscow, Russia)
- 2-3 April, 2015: Spring School "Visualization of Pathways of the Brain: Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography" (HSE, Moscow, Russia)
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
- Preprint Arutiunian V., Lopukhina A. Phonological neighbourhood density in Russian word production: Evidence from children and adults / Working papers by the Basic Research Program. Series WP BRP 64/LNG/2018 "Linguistics / LNG". 2018.
- Book Арутюнян В. Г. Мозг и язык: междисциплинарный подход к ментальному лексикону. 2-е изд., доп. и испр. Калининград : Балтийский федеральный университет им. Иммануила Канта, 2017.
- Asia-Pacific BabyLab Constellation Conference. Presentation: The influence of phonological neighbourhood density on spoken-word comprehension in Russian children: Evidence from eye-tracking
2018-2019 – Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 18-312-00091 "Single-word, sentence and discourse comprehension in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy (including effect of non-verbal IQ and verbal working memory span)"; participant.
2016-2017 – Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 16-36-00029 "Neurocognitive mechanisms for reading: An orthographical processing in the light of information theory by Claude Shannon (Evidence from eye movements)"; principal investigator.
Vardan Arutiunian has been at the Center for Language and Brain since 2018.
Members of the Center for Language and Brain Olga Dragoy and Vardan Arutiunian participated at the 28th ANT Neuromeeting 2019 which was organised by ANT Neuro company.
Vardan Arutiunian had a talk about the influence of phonological neighborhood density on word production and recognition in Russian children on the Russian TV Culture channel
Vardan Arutiunian, Research Assistant at the Center for Language and Brain HSE, had a talk on the Russian TV Culture channel about phonological neighborhood density.
The member of the Center for Language and Brain Vardan Arutiunian at the ABC: Asia-Pacific Babylab Constellation Conference (2018) in Singapore
A team of specialists from the Center for Language and Brain (HSE) took part in the International summer school for Infant Studies On Language Development in Europe, which was held from 11 to 15 June at the University of Potsdam (Germany).
Vardan Arutiunian and Andrew Zyryanov at the Conference of Young Scientists “Psy-HSE: Contemporary Issues of Psychological Science”
The members of the Center for Language and Brain Vardan Arutiunian and Andrew Zyryanov gave the talks at the Conference of Young Scientists “Psy-HSE: Contemporary Issues of Psychological Science”.
The member of the Center for Language and Brain Vardan Arutiunian at the 6th International Conference on Autism (2018) in Moscow