- Research Fellow:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / International Laboratory of Social Neurobiology
- Research Fellow:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- Beatriz Bermúdez-Margaretto has been at HSE University since 2018.
Education and Degrees
University of Oviedo
Bachelor's in Cognitive Neuroscience and Special Education Needs
University of La Laguna
Bachelor's in Psychology
University of Oviedo
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Donders MEG/EEG TOOL-KIT 2018: advanced data analysis and source modelling of EEG and MEG data. Organized by the Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, on April 9-13, 2018.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
R. Guha, Novel Word Learning in Native and Non-Native Orthographies. Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience, 2020
- Preprint Alexeeva M., Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Myachykov A., Shtyrov Y. Automatic Integration of Gender Information during Phrase Processing: ERP Evidence / Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Series http://dx.doi.org/ "BioRxiv". 2020. doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Beltrán D., Cuetos F., Dominguez A. Novel word learning: event-related brain potentials reflect pure lexical and task-related effects // Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2019. Vol. 13. No. 347. P. 1-13. doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Beltrán D., Cuetos F., Dominguez A. Brain Signatures of New ( Pseudo -) Words : Visual Repetition in Associate and Non-associative Contexts // Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2018. Vol. 12. No. 354. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Beltrán D., Cuetos F., Dominguez A. Brain electrical signatures of novel word lexicalization // Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2018. Vol. 15. No. 2. P. 246-256. doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Beltrán D., Dominguez A., Cuetos F. Repeated exposure to “meaningless” pseudowords modulates LPC, but not N (FN) 400 // Brain Topography. 2015. Vol. 28. No. 6. P. 838-851. doi
- Article Herrera E., Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Ribacoba R., Cuetos F. The motor-semantic meanings of verbs generated by Parkinson's disease patients on/off dopamine medication in a verbal fluency task // Journal of Neurolinguistics. 2015. Vol. 36. P. 72-78. doi (in press)
Use of Events Related Potentials (ERPs) for the studying the neurobiology of reading processing and, particularly, the electrophysiological signatures of the novel word learning.
Implementation of different techniques for EEG signal analysis, as cluster based non parametric techniques, multiple regression analysis of ERPs or neural source localization, using softwares as Analyzer, Cartool or Matlab.
Teaching in Psychology degree in subjects related to language processing such as Psycholinguistics and Cognitive Neuropsychology (Spanish language).
Participation in different research projects on which the main topics were the cognitive, neuropsychological and electrophysiological changes during novel word lexicalization.
Teachers of the School of Psychology and the Institute of Cognitive Neurosciences congratulate 2020 graduates.
The Russian Science Foundation announced the results of its 2019 competitions for support from the Presidential Research Project Programme. One competition was for grants in support of research initiatives by early career researchers, and another was in support of research conducted by research groups headed by early career scholars.