- Valeriya Kiseleva has been at HSE since 2018.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, target audience, partners and tactics against a limited budget
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Engage audiences across social media, remarketing and retargeting
- Information placement with news readers and educational aggregators
- Establishing media relationships, accumulating contact bases
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Stichting Libertas International, the Netherlands
The State Tretyakov Gallery
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Moscow
Divelang, Language School
Spanish Visa Center, Intershtamp Ltd.
'Interview' Publishing House,
Main Press Centre, XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi 2014
The International Laboratory for Experimental Urban Design Shukhov Lab is launching a poster contest for the Master's programme 'Prototyping Future Cities'. If you have a desire to test your creativity, then submit your proposal. The winner will collaborate with Shukhov Lab for the further development of the Master's programme identity under a services contract.